Jamaica -V- St Vincent and the Grenadines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica -V- St Vincent and the Grenadines

• Jamaica dominating, one way traffic, Fuller brought a good save from the keeper with a header that was tipped over the bar.
    • Bomber has also gone close with a good effort.
    • GOAL! Demar Phillips 20 yard thunderbolt, great goal
    Wadadah (peace & love)

JAM 2 SV&G 0 after 24mins.
    Gardner brought down in the box, King scores with pen.
    Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

GOAL! KING with volley JA 3 SV&G O after 43mins.
      Comming up to haft time
      Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

nationwidenewsnetwork.com says that it should have been 5 - 0 at half time.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Where can I see the game?
          "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Mark I received your message. Will call you.

Comment

This was perhaps the most unattractive 5-1 win I ever seen. They still don't know how to pass the ball around and keep possession. I didn't see 5 or 6 consecutive passes. Kept cheaply giving the ball to St Vincent. St. Vincent hardly made tackles to win the ball because for the most time it was just rolled str8 to them. Same thing like when we played against TnT the other day. Thank God St Vincent didn't know what to do with the ball or the result would've been different. We are faaaar from on our way to SA. Unless mi see some drastic changes a Brazil 2014 mi say!! We won 5-1 because St Vincent don't worth crap.

*Positives from the game*

Bwoy, I needed a magnifying glass to find the positives but ummm. Evan Taylor is a great find and Demar's goal was brilliant. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                This was perhaps the most unattractive 5-1 win I ever seen. They still don't know how to pass the ball around and keep possession. I didn't see 5 or 6 consecutive passes. Kept cheaply giving the ball to St Vincent. St. Vincent hardly made tackles to win the ball because for the most time it was just rolled str8 to them. Same thing like when we played against TnT the other day. Thank God St Vincent didn't know what to do with the ball or the result would've been different. We are faaaar from on our way to SA. Unless mi see some drastic changes a Brazil 2014 mi say!! We won 5-1 because St Vincent don't worth crap.

*Positives from the game*

Bwoy, I needed a magnifying glass to find the positives but ummm. Evan Taylor is a great find and Demar's goal was brilliant. That's about it.
                We know attacking means keeping the ball and sharing it...but keeping the ball/possession is the greatest part of DEFENCE!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ditto!

I don't think Taylor wowed the crowds on his debut, but all things considered, he did well. Needs to work on his first touch and his passes were very predictable.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so wait here is the player from watford??

Comment

bwoy....di yute dem a try gel and is pure cussing.....if they still play like this in the bahamas game there will be some merit to it...but ease up nuh man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

C'mon gamma..you ease up. Let the man dem call it as dem it..Tough criticism should only push a man to get better. Our high expectations means that the should have been more cohesive cause they have been in camp for how long....Why do I think that Simoes played Taylor because it's SVG. We might see a return of Austin to the Midfield for Trinidad. Quite frankly, this was the best time for Simoes to lokk at Taylor in a match Situation. I get the feeling that the team might be a bit different for Trinidad. Marshall or taylor at Right back...Austin back in the center..and maybe a few other changes including JJ. I like fuller and King upfront but I think Burton should get soe more time

Comment

A nuh me yuh a talk? Yuh see mi a cuss dem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

den yuh naw agree wid mi.....true he doesn't have much time but they needed to shake the cobwebs and play as a unit in a competitive match.....which is why StVG was a good start.

i FULLY expect a much better performance against t&t and an old fashioned woodshed meeting against bahamas.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                              so wait here is the player from watford??
                              Injuried at practice.

Comment

Working...
                              X