• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham 1-Arsenal 0

May the best team on the day win.

Blessed

Arsenal rocked by Eduardo injury

Martin Taylor (out of shot) is sent off as Eduardo receives treatment

Arsenal striker Eduardo suffered a suspected broken leg in the third minute of their Premier League encounter at Birmingham.
    The Croatian went down after a challenge from Birmingham's Martin Taylor, who was shown a straight red card for serious foul play.
    Eduardo, 24, remained on the pitch for seven minutes as medical staff attended to him before he was stretchered off.
    He was put straight into an ambulance and taken to Selly Oak Hospital. The seriousness of the injury was apparent as both sets of players and medical staff looked stunned while Eduardo was treated on the pitch. Speaking on 5 Live, ex-Everton captain Kevin Ratcliffe said: "Looking at the players, especially (Cesc) Fabregas and Adebayor, realising the seriousness of the injury their heads went down immediately."

Comment

Eduardo breaks leg, I'm watching the game, half time,shocked

EDUARDO will miss the rest of the season after breaking his leg at St Andrew's.

The Croatian striker was carried off the pitch on a stretcher just three minutes into Arsenal's clash with Birmingham following a challenge by Martin Taylor.
      Taylor was red-carded for the tackle and Sky Sports initially refused to show replays of the incident due to the horrific nature of the injury.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

it's now 2-1...yuh couldn't post that...eh? is pure bad news yuh determined to deliver this morning.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

2-2, yo couldn't post that?
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

you got the last word, yuttie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X