HL I want you to come aboard for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL I want you to come aboard for

the drive to have a cheering squad. I know that although you knock the Rboyz, you willingly support when called upon (a real trooper).

Mo I hope you have already started the ground work because I'm calling on the sodiers here. Gamma is already commited to providing Nesberries, hence at half time we should all see our drummers and band memebrs with Nesberries.

Karl, Scaly, Jangle, Lazie to name a few you will be called upon, to stand and be counted.

There is no question that all of us here want the boyz to do well. That include ites like Triniman (spelt backwards) and Zeppo.

But don't get it twisted, I'm gonna keep it real. When cheerleaders talk foolishness in order fi say dem support the team .. Lazie gonna keep it real. If that means I'm not welcome on board ... fine ... mi have taxifare.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie what are you saying, I'm not following you.

Comment

newsflash!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

maybe you want to add
          something more. Yes?

Comment

friday funnies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it's self explanatory....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know that although you knock the Rboyz, you willingly support when called upon (a real trooper).
                Unuh nuh watch what HL say on this site. Whenever there is a call on this site to support anything, trust me, HL is usually one of the first to support. He does not say what you all want to hear all the times, but he is one of the biggest supporters of Jamaica's football.

As ole people seh, mouth mek fi seh anything.

BTW Jawge, yuh give to Bruce's ICFC uniform drive yet?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No, but I will soon. So wait because
                  mi nuh contribute to Bruce's IFC mi cyaan organize suppen fi Rboyz?

I tell you bout the mentality man. We are programmed to keep ourselves back.

Comment

enuff wid di crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Come on Jawge. Nuh bodder wid the smoke screen. If you are going to give, as Nike says "Just Do it".
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jawge, how much time i muss tell you say that jamaicans prefer cricket over football?

I dont knock the reggae boyZ...i only speak the truth. I would bet that Very few on this forum have travelled to watch the Reggae boyz play as much as i have....

Theother night against Costa Rica was another testiment of how inert the reggae boyZ fanZ are at cheering on their team.

(I miss my MetroStars and the sore throat i had after each game).
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jawge,

Maybe it would help if you sent HL a pair of these:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                          X