• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MT Pleasant Plan: Recruiting personnel with licensure

Of the required standard and links.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...0?profile=1511
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Talcum X July 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
    Yuh nuh get it, Iceland model is unique to its culture, youths going to club academies at 7.y.o would not work in JA, our prep, primary school system of football is our academy to impart knowledge.

We need a holistic campaign that's unique to JA

Comment

Desperate, Dude you can't be this criminal and bitter to make up a post without any link or context and attribute it to me, are you that bitter after I outed your deportation past,look I didn't publicly state i worked on a cruise ship where smuggling drugs was a must know or contradict myself that I have properties in the USA that I regularly visit to manage but I don't visit the USA because I have no need to.
      Last edited by Sir X; August 10, 2020, 02:31 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will go on record and state if you can't provide a link so the post can be seen as valid and context provided for your credibility to be maintained, you should be banned !

This is criminal akin to forgery. Man caaan suh bitter.

Comment

chat too much...dat a your problem

Comment

I really hurt you that bad: .Like Paul he outed himself by posting a link to a gay website of a man who he attributed to be me ,because he had the name X ?

https://youtu.be/kw1T8OyobfI

The lyrical molesting is taking place, dont frigg wid di X.

Comment

whatever lifestyle you & rockhead want to lead is of your own chosing...keep it to yourself...maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself as well if you're not comfortable being confronted with it...

Comment

On the contrary, a valid link would be suffice to maintain your credibility,if its not forthcoming an apology would do.

Comment

so you didn't say that then and those are not your words?

Comment

Maybe ,maybe not, the fact you didn't provide a link ,makes it suspect given your history. I will err on the side of caution until that is provided.

Comment

so you don't know if you said something?

Comment

Do you know what you posted in 2015,interestingly I plugged in your post that you attributed to me in the search engine and I couldn't find one hit,if you have a link please provide it ,again if not an apology would be suffice,to save whats left of your credibility

Comment

it's not incumbent on me to provide a link...those are your words...deny them & i post the link

p.s. i just punched in the post and the thread came right up...try again
                          Last edited by Bricktop; August 10, 2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Ok suh yuh a scamma and the whole site knows,from deportee to scamming. Incidentally you went through great pains to do it with your last post and Pauly provided emotional support after i disciplined you that it implied nothing and comprehension isn't your strong suit.

People,people,people diss bredda credibility is that of a wasteman

Comment

great pains? it's not too hard to discredit you...all of your posts are hypocritical garbage...i just picked one

Comment

Working...
                              X