X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond 25: Jamaica

https://youtu.be/NQkO0Shirl8

Originally posted by Bricktop
    The British trying to stay relevant in a world where they are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Enough of the Bond nonsense fantasy already. Disgraceful.

Comment

The scheming villians and their giant -sized bully boys in the world of James Bond and his progeny are still,unusually ,recruited from "out there" in Jamaica,where savergy lingers on. The sexually - available " slave girl" is alive and kicking ,smouldering away on some exotic TV set or on the covers of paperbacks,though she is now the centre of special admiration,covered in a sequinned gown and supported by a white chorus line.Primitivism,savergy,guile and unreliability- all " just below the surface "....

STUART HALL

http://ieas.unideb.hu/admin/file_9698.pdf
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        The British trying to stay relevant in a world where they are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Enough of the Bond nonsense fantasy already. Disgraceful.
        Disgraceful? What is so disgraceful about it Doc? You may not like it ....to each his own ... however when you say disgraceful .... "Overall the Bond franchise has grossed $16,315,134,284 when adjusted for inflation, with Skyfall scoring the highest gross ($1,218,849,723) and profit ($910,526,981)." (Source Forbes).

Disgraceful ..... really Doc?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Disgraceful? What is so disgraceful about it Doc? You may not like it ....to each his own ... however when you say disgraceful .... "Overall the Bond franchise has grossed $16,315,134,284 when adjusted for inflation, with Skyfall scoring the highest gross ($1,218,849,723) and profit ($910,526,981)." (Source Forbes).

Disgraceful ..... really Doc?
          So typical that your assessment of this Babylon media propaganda is based entirely on how much money it makes for Babylon interests

The superficial “analysis” of a lemming displaying ignorance as bliss
          Last edited by Don1; July 2, 2019, 09:59 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"The Whites of Their Eyes " isnt reserved for a certain class,creed,race or colour.Lazie ,Brick and others prove this. Hall isnt surprised and I am not. Africans are one of the chief proponents and enforcers of stereotypes,in that they dont question it ,but accept it e.g its all bout money.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              So typical that your assessment of this Babylon media propaganda is based entirely on how much money it makes for Babylon interests

The superficial “analysis” of a lemming displaying ignorance as bliss
              Propoganda? The Bond franchise is one of the ..... well, we all know you have an issue with facts, so you're excused. I will patiently await Doc's response.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                "The Whites of Their Eyes " isnt reserved for a certain class,creed,race or colour.Lazie ,Brick and others prove this. Hall isnt surprised and I am not. Africans are one of the chief proponents and enforcers of stereotypes,in that they dont question it ,but accept it e.g its all bout money.
                Sigh .... a case of one fool leading another. X ... hold yuh weed and guh one side. Doc referred to the Bond movie as disgraceful, just waiting on him to tell me why he used that term to describe it.

Sitting here in limbo ....

Comment

I have issues with those gullible folks like you who display blissful ignorance

Ignorance is the #1 enemy of Black people and must be exposed and debunked.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

From one CIA agent(Brick) to another( Lazie). Jokers to the left of me and Jokers to the right.

I have been feeding them Hall from lawwwd knows how long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      From one CIA agent(Brick) to another( Lazie). Jokers to the left of me and Jokers to the right.

I have been feeding them Hall from lawwwd knows how long.
                      You realize you're making no sense? What is it about the movie that you have a problem with? Or is it because Doc made a comment you feel you need to say something to fit in?

Comment

The Babylon philosophy these folks are programmed to love is ruled by the love of money and its use to determine what is valuable in life

This is why you get ideas like - JA should convert the entire parish of St Thomas into a Legal Whorehouse

The majority of us are lost, confused sheeple - A big reason explaining why we remain backward

Comment

Ahhhh sah,stop making a fool of your self, Doc, Don and I have stated one thing as (the) issue with Bond.If you cant figure it out click on my link and read ,it says something about "the white in their eyes" i.e racism and the media,and its not the 1st I have brought it up.

Have a nice day sir.

Comment

The James Bond propaganda machine

This doesn’t cover the overt Britain promotion or racial stereotyping of the underlying propaganda messaging

Brainwashing very cleverly presented that millions of weak-minded lemmings fall for as pure “entertainment”

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              The James Bond propaganda machine

This doesn’t cover the overt Britain promotion or racial stereotyping of the underlying propaganda messaging

Brainwashing very cleverly presented that millions of weak-minded lemmings fall for as pure “entertainment”
                              Dude .... it is a MOVIE. A fantasy as Doc said in his post. Some people like Star Wars and Avatar .... to each his own. You do realize that Clarke Kent cannot fly. You do realize that Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer etc are all characters in a story/movie.

If you look close enough one could find racial stereotyping in most movies. Seeing that I do not have an inferiority complex nor a chip on my shoulder ..... I simply watch it for entertainment value. You people .... damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X