Pre-season starts in a few weeks ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-season starts in a few weeks ....

yet ... Sanchez is still on the books. Why? No CD has been signed? No DM has been signed? Why? Word is Lukaku is leaving ... where is the replacement?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Boss, Big Ed at the control. About 50 million names associated with our team and so far is one signing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Crystal Palace demand £45m up front from Manchester United plus £5m in add-ons for Aaron Wan-Bissaka after first bid included £15m in bonuses"

This is why I can't rate Big Ed who fancies himself to be a negotiating wizard. He originally offered 35m with 5m add-ons. They rejected the offer and then the clown went back and offered the same 35m with 15m add-ons. The people dem want the cash upfront. We have the money so stop screwing around and get the deal done so that the coach can get the player that he wants. It's the same way how he tried to play hard ball on the Perisic deal over 4m. He nickle and dime on the no-name players and then throw away money on the big names like Sanchez. That Sanchez contract has to be the worse in the history of sport contracts. If I was a professional athlete I would seek out Sanchez's agent/negotiator. The man recognized that he was sitting across from a complete idiot and squeezed out water out of a rock stone in that contract.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Its not that you lack the money,its that no one wants to play for OLeeeeeeeeee...lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          "Crystal Palace demand £45m up front from Manchester United plus £5m in add-ons for Aaron Wan-Bissaka after first bid included £15m in bonuses"

This is why I can't rate Big Ed who fancies himself to be a negotiating wizard. He originally offered 35m with 5m add-ons. They rejected the offer and then the clown went back and offered the same 35m with 15m add-ons. The people dem want the cash upfront. We have the money so stop screwing around and get the deal done so that the coach can get the player that he wants. It's the same way how he tried to play hard ball on the Perisic deal over 4m. He nickle and dime on the no-name players and then throw away money on the big names like Sanchez. That Sanchez contract has to be the worse in the history of sport contracts. If I was a professional athlete I would seek out Sanchez's agent/negotiator. The man recognized that he was sitting across from a complete idiot and squeezed out water out of a rock stone in that contract.
          These English players are overpriced. Where are the scouts? ACN starts this weekend. Copa America is ongoing .... find players from those regions.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The English players are always overpriced because of the quota system. However, the ones linked to us possess the quality to start the rebuild and is much less than the name brands that Woodward keeps chasing. If we get any of the 3 quality defenders, De Ligt, Koulibaly or to a lesser extent Maguire, then I will give Woodward some praise and have more hope of finishing closer to the top next season.

Comment

Even with a TD ED going to be a problem. Him better get Biss.
              I hear he want to give Pogba 500 million for what? Get Fernandez of Portugal as the attacking mid for a fraction of that. Sell Pogba and Lukaka and you can get two centerbacks and a good DM.

Don't keep people who don't want to play for you. you already have dead wood Sanchez to send go a St.Thomas.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The English players are always overpriced because of the quota system. However, the ones linked to us possess the quality to start the rebuild and is much less than the name brands that Woodward keeps chasing. If we get any of the 3 quality defenders, De Ligt, Koulibaly or to a lesser extent Maguire, then I will give Woodward some praise and have more hope of finishing closer to the top next season.
                De Ligt? You have hopes of signing De Ligt?

Comment

Hope springs eternal...

Comment

When I identified Woodward as the problem a couple of seasons ago, I got berated. Until the fans start boycotting the games en-masse and it starts to hurt the Glazers' pockets, then we will continue to suffer.

"United met with Pinho in London around two months ago but their immediate priority is to strike a deal with Crystal Palace for the England Under-21 right back, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, in what is proving a protracted negotiation, before pressing ahead with moves for midfield targets.

Old Trafford officials are thought to have informed the Fernandes camp within the past fortnight that they needed some more time in order to close a deal for a right back and asked to be kept abreast of any movement on the Portuguese."
                    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...e-could-force/

The wingback position is not even the top priority.

Comment

I think we should open the cheque book in order to get him, he is young and is already an intriguing player.
                      Man U isn't a dime a dozen,the paradigm that works for other teams may very well not be the fix for Man U.
                      We have to target two types of players for acquisitions, already acclaimed players and juveniles we can turn into stars .
                      Whereas we will pay handsomely for worthy players from well established teams, those acquisitions should number in a few, the bulk has to be the youngsters.
                      We did exactly that in the early nineties, and that ensured a monopoly...
                      Having said that, getting James is a plus .
                      My point is we may not be readily pleased with the buys BUT....

Comment

So Mata signed. They want to keep De Gea so they make sure sign his friend and then signed away Henderson for another year. De Gea signing is right around the corner.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So after 24 years of negotiations and wasting time, we finally conceded to Crystal Palace’s demands. Clowns at the controls.

Comment

So after 24 years of negotiations and wasting time, we finally conceded to Crystal Palace’s demands. Clowns at the controls.
                            At least clowns achieve their goals .... Woodward is something else.

Comment

Working...
                            X