X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle see what Ole saying?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/solskja...015450859.html

Totally different from Jose.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

and see what I've said before...

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Appointing Ed Woodward, our accountant, as the CEO was the genesis of our current situation. His inexperience and his footballing ignorance along with the appointment of David Moyes started off a chain reaction that we are paying for today. They made a complete hash of the transfer window that season and ended up paying over-the-price for Fellani on the last day of the window missing out on players like Fabergas (who they could have gotten for under 10m) and Toni Kroos.

His next big mistake, which again was a result of his lack of footballing knowledge, was his hiring of Louis Van Gaal. Van Gaal had a very long history of falling out with his players, the clubs that he managed and with their fans. That hire was to make up for David Moyes, but it exposed Woodward's rudderless plan. His approach was to mimic Real Madrid's formula of buying Galactico's to maximize their commercial appeal and sell jerseys. He opened the check book and gave Van Gaal unlimited spending powers. What he did next was to go into the market chasing overpriced "name-brand" players who didn't fit the team, while at the same time he sold off players who had more to give to the team like Nani, Van Persie and Chichirito. He went out of his way to negotiate a mega wage deal for Alexis Sanchez because he could get him for free and his high profile would sell jerseys.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He will be a genius if his intention is to have Man U bend over backward to get him whosoever he wants during the Summer.
      Here is the thing,if our keepers were unworthy, given he could always depend on his keeper during the many years he played for Man U,he would have definitely upgraded that position, instilling confidence and parroting club pride would not have been enough.
      Let us forget about the starting lineup,how about strengthening our bench?
      OGS is of the opinion getting someone during the January transfer would have been inconsequential in the final analysis, we would have won games even more convincingly but all three points would be already guaranteed.
      He is looking to build superstars, and the emphasis will be placed on the position he will most likely be effective, the forward line.
      The only way he will not buy players during the Summer is if we win the CL.
      Only our youngsters will be safe.

Comment

We must buy players come summer and look to upgrade the squad. Sh!tty has two starting first teams.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ole is fully accessing his squad before he does anything. If you notice he is not only using the same players. He is giving Lukaka, Alexis Sanchez, Baily, the right back and others a game full access them. Mata is walking, he will find a replacement. A few players will come in but he is also giving the academy top players a fair chance to make the squad while upgrading their techniques.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Him betta hold on to Pogba!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Him betta hold on to Pogba!
              The youth is the GENERAL in the side. What was Jose doing? What was Jose thinking?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ah one General inna di dance, Jose a mussi dream yuh deh dream. LoL
                Yuh shouldn't soil yuh gabbadene.

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47177101

Comment

Working...
                  X