Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID: Jamaica take heed from India.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...-cases-in-a-da

On graphs, India's sudden spike in new infections shoots straight up like a wall, rather than a rising curve. The surge has bewildered Indians, coming just after their country's caseload plummeted to record lows in February.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The BCG theory is out the window!

https://mol.im/a/9506681

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a just you and a few others had it in your window.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Any clinician will tell you everything is in your window with this disease, the political campaigns,the mass religious services, medications and past respiratory vaccines and the heat.

India and Brazil is interesting given their geo political significance to the world,both mid level industrial nations that are connected via globalization,which means in order to control this pandemic these nations have to get there house in order,thereby affecting or leading other nations in their hemisphere to do same. It's imperative for the west and chinese to see they get this done with a vaccine bail out.

Comment

There are many other countries an regions that show early signs that the ordinary wasn't normal. You had South Africa, Brazil, India, and the Southern Region of the US that told a lot was different. The problem with these theory is that some people spread it and others buy into it when there was not enough to support them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True and given that context man drew for straws when they were drowning,hope on many a false potion and prophet.

The only savior is the science to test and disprove all these heretical prophets.

Comment

The problem is too many theory floating about the virus when Human behavior was what was driving it. All the theory about heat, older vaccine, etc only gave people a self serving escape that had little or nothing to do with actually getting rid of the virus.

I wish they were true but from early in my opinion it was clear this was no normal virus and behavior is the number 1 cause of spread and we were very vulnerable if we in hot or cold and had that vaccine yes or no. Anyway happy that they were able to get some vaccine solution. Now it is time to tell these entertainers and sportmen who talking bout not taking it that without it stadium or dancehall will never be ram anytime soon.

Comment

The problem is you can't see that everyone said human behaviour was the driving factor, that's why they called for mitigating factors like mask ,social distancing and sanitization.

All other factors were considered with human behaviour as a variable. The weather,medications other vaccines ,etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                X