Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats C!ty

Deserved title win.

Lazie, Rocky, I was very disappointed with certain individual players. Tuanzebe was a major disappointment along with Brandon Williams. None of the outfield players, (with the exception of Greenwood) who started stepped up to secure a first team spot. Amad was was the only one who showed me some promise. Did the ghost play today? Oh yes he did.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

i wanna hear rockhead say it...

Comment

congratula... ~cough~ ... it a stick eena mi choat... ~cough~ ...wata...beg unu...tio...~cough~ ...n...s to you 3 (HL, Xcrement, and BT)
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

First let me 2nd the congrats to Citeh. Big ups to Bricktop and HL.

Regarding my team now Jangle. The idiot fans that prevent the Pool game a last week forced Ole to field this team. As we have said time and again, we need a stronger squad. Tuanzebe's distribution was poor but he did well when it came to defending. Time and again Elanga made a run and Telles made a back or sideways pass.

We need a right winger. We need a striker. Haaland or Kane. The fact that Cavani signed an extension, how does that impact signing a striker? How would it impact the future of Greenwood? We need a backup for Bruno (Lingard?). We need a DM capable of playing the role on his own. Then again, seeing that the owners rather milk the club, how many of these players would be signed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Congrats city. Well done champs
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X