Who remember when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remember when....

...Roberto Martinez won the FA Cup with Wigan against Manchester City? Does anyone remember who was giving Martinez props for WINNING (even though Wigan got relegated) suggesting he should be LFC manager? Funny now that Rodgers win FA Cup and looking decent to get top 4 some "pundits" silent. LOL!! Congratulations Brendan.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

LIAD ......Revisionist 🤡 history .A wha you fah .....lol.

https://youtu.be/iUA4w1kB0QM

Lalalala,lie,lie,lie....lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think I hear one of the commentator say Rodgers is one of the best coaches in the world.

Either way I think he couldn't win nothing. Big up Brendan Rodgers and team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rodgers is improving,gotta give him credit,now that is context.

Still glad he is not at LFC,give me Klopp or Benitez any day.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          LIAD ......Revisionist 🤡 history .A wha you fah .....lol.

https://youtu.be/iUA4w1kB0QM

Lalalala,lie,lie,lie....lol.
          Liad??? Your exact words were: "Liverpool should have gotten Martinez. Waay better than the youth coach..."

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...light=Martinez
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Liad??? Your exact words were: "Liverpool should have gotten Martinez. Waay better than the youth coach..."

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...light=Martinez

You said after he won the FA cup,I don't believe they played it in December.

Context is everything.

Comment

Rodgers had been a good coach, only you alone never saw that.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Correction: Good for a midtable club and 2nd I , the owners and supporters saw that.

Comment

Brendan is a good coach, was unlucky not to win at Liverpool..

Comment

Take him to Arsenal, please.

Comment

Take him to Arsenal, please.
                      I think they tried but he re-up with the foxes I thought in the long term he would have been a good fit. Although i think Arteta is not a bad choice we are not ready to win now but will get there...

Comment

You said after he won the FA cup,I don't believe they played it in December.

Context is everything.
                        LOL!

1. Wigan won the FA Cup May 13, 2013
                        2. You made the statement: December 8, 2013

Last I checked, December comes after May in the same year. Facts are everything.

Comment

So he said it before the FA cup win, what changed after the FA cup win?

You don't think he was saying the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            LOL!

1. Wigan won the FA Cup May 13, 2013
                            2. You made the statement: December 8, 2013

Last I checked, December comes after May in the same year. Facts are everything.

Regardless not good enough for LFC ,I would gamble with Martinez any day,if push come to shove.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              I think they tried but he re-up with the foxes I thought in the long term he would have been a good fit. Although i think Arteta is not a bad choice we are not ready to win now but will get there...
                              Sorry to tell you this OJ - y'all not going anywhere with Arteta at the controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X