• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mecca: Kingston Port Royal Ready for business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtMtF1vrWxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl32wIPe8k0
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

We need fi stop with the yielding industries including tourism.

Same jobs we a create for the last 60 years. Servants and maids.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh glad bag nuh buss,line up di chaperones, rent a dreads, whore houses , restaurants , and hotel - maid- bartender etc. Its a game chagner....lol. Now if wi can stem it up, wi will truly bathe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You chat from the two sides a yuh mouth. Anyway, Port Royal the town is not ready to start receiving a heavy influx of tourists by January 2020. The town needs so serious investments.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It show their hypocrisy and act like we don't support technology and IS and better education system.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass yuh need fi gi mi , mi ratings .Kgn a di Mecca and if yuh nuh ovastand di context, yuh need a class in gentrification. Jangle yuh a sample , a tourist service industry is part of the puzzle not the wholeseome tool for development,it is a key compoent of Jamaicas multifactorial push for self reliance with the aim to be Stem dependent , so our economy isnt vunerable to the change of the weather i.e ( Literally) hurricanes, tusanimi, tropical storms.

Comment

Give you what ratings when your mouth tun cross way. This minute you all against tourism and the next minute Kingston a Mecca?

Decide which is it first. Jangle is consistent in seeing tourism as an economic driver.

"Jamaicas multifactorial push for self reliance with the aim to be Stem dependent , so our economy isnt vunerable to the change of the weather i.e ( Literally) hurricanes, tusanimi, tropical storms."

Show me where in any of these argument you have said this before, I would really like to see and what is STEM dependent? I don't understand that.

Fact is every industry have some vulnerability and that is why I often say birds can't fly on one wing. I hope you understand that.

Comment

Its always about putting words in people mouth by making stuff up to win at all cost, and then when you find my foot on your neck and the public see you gaspng for air your cry is, it isnt fair.

Now I am against tourism believing that Stem has/is a better economnical assest than tourism for Jamaica, doesnt not mean I am against tourism.

I hope you both can understand that but you dont,thats all what Don and I are saying.

Hushhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Jangle and I also think STEM is great for the Jamaica. You never see us beating down STEM. I am not putting words in your mouth. You often say I misunderstand you so I am asking for clarification. Is anything wrong with that?

Sometimes the line of argument is like tourism is a curse on Jamaica. Go back and read the post of "fat midwesterners" of "tourism is the reason for crime in Mobay" about the workers. I could go on and on. I have no problem with your opinion on STEM but why does it have to be against tourism?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Sass yuh need fi gi mi , mi ratings .Kgn a di Mecca and if yuh nuh ovastand di context, yuh need a class in gentrification. Jangle yuh a sample , a tourist service industry is part of the puzzle not the wholeseome tool for development,it is a key compoent of Jamaicas multifactorial push for self reliance with the aim to be Stem dependent , so our economy isnt vunerable to the change of the weather i.e ( Literally) hurricanes, tusanimi, tropical storms.
                    Put some seasoning eena that dey Word soup.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Everybody "misunderstands" you, quiet as its kept. Here you go again "fat midwesterners", "tourism is the reason for crime" and you finish it with you no problem with (my opinion with )STEM but why does it have to be against tourism".

Please post my opinion about tourism and STEM, and then repeat it a thousands times , then watch the video, then proceed to post and ask questions,lucidly and with honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDigw4LCYE

Comment

you get a new found acceptance right???

Don't change it and you won't be misunderstood.
                        Last edited by Assasin; October 22, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Husssshh, a man say fi tap call yuh liad,a just suh yuh reason like Trump, yuh nuh know di difference between truth and lie, is a comprehension problem dem say driven by ego to win an arguement at all cost. Even if yuh a look like fool.

Comment

I have no interest in doing that. I have interest in pointing our your hypocrisies and lies.

I give you another week and you change your position again.

Comment

Wow , one week, I am worried

Comment

Working...
                              X