I like Huddersfield Town FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Huddersfield Town FC

........................any questions...?

A didden tink so.......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Me too.....said Milano.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL
      ........................any questions...?

A didden tink so.......
      KMT. You, BT & X celebratin' a likkle too soon. Wait till BR put some BAX pon unu at the Etihad! X ago shet him pants.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You still have Rafa to face.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

......not before they are PRE DIGESTED by Barcelona.

Rafa with complete the absorption process........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, why is it an issue when surely your fly by night team does not plan to lose any of few games it has remaining?
            Another question, why the buckling knees??

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              ......not before they are PRE DIGESTED by Barcelona.

Rafa with complete the absorption process........
              Pre-digested? Like the way Spurs "pre-digested" unu? LOL! Jes fi dat insolence, me ago call Klopp an' tell him anything less than the double and him ago fill out him UB40 form.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Boat a run wid some cyartwheel dumplings and dutty gyal. Me see Sir X a nyam off Huddersfield food.

Comment

Working...
                X