I couldn’t have said it any better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn’t have said it any better

Ed Woodward loves a big name, but the answer to Manchester United's problems is staring him in the face

It is important to understand this about Woodward. He is an over-promoted accountant who craves acceptance in football, and that is why he is drawn to big reputations. It is as if he believes they bring him credit by association. It is as if he thinks they are his short-cut to being considered a football man.

For Woodward, the answer is there in front of his eyes. Sure, it is a risk appointing Solskjaer but recent history suggests it will be a bigger risk to chase an outsider. Woodward has made that mistake three times. To do it again would be to invite the same misfortune.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ems-clear.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

That is fact and it is the same problem with Jose too only that him couldn't get them fast enough. Woodward is a paper man and value asset by price, only that it nuih work so inna ball business. Jose think if a man nah play good buy another one. Him nuh look inna himself or the reason the player not playing good.

A bet you one thing that a De Gea and Rashford said if Jose stay they wouldn't sign which force his hand.

It also the fault of the fans of Manu who got caught up in the big name hype after Fergie left that enabled Woodward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X