• Show
Clear All

• Who said...

...Wolves will end the season ahead of Man U, was it;
    a)Bricktop
    b)Sir X
    c)both

Will Man U be in the CL next season???

Suh yuh nuh ave no excuse in getting that 4th spot, eh ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman
      ...Wolves will end the season ahead of Man U, was it;
      a)Bricktop
      b)Sir X
      c)both

Will Man U be in the CL next season???
      Bredren, ever heard the saying "don't count your chickens before ....."
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah but our lads are worthy, and ergo deserving.
        Well it does not appear Wolves will not finish ahead of our team in the EPL table, a mere egg 2 games ago.
        I asked a question ....but yes, I expect our lads to be in the CL next season.

Comment

Would have been the third spot but of course your side is not good enough to beat Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Yeah but our lads are worthy, and ergo deserving.
            Well it does not appear Wolves will not finish ahead of our team in the EPL table, a mere egg 2 games ago.
            I asked a question ....but yes, I expect our lads to be in the CL next season.
            So do I but from time to time you seem to get catch the Boca Cobre disease from Patient X.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

......aye ya yaye yah yayeeee!!

I love to keep outa other folks business.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sheffield United cut out Chelsea belly!

Comment

Working...
                X