X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor the Superman, mash up the 100

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...or-100m-record

Please don't burn him out again.

This kid can run anything from 100 to 800 meters at the international level but please don't burn him out. He should go pro now under a good coach. I would say Glen Mills because of how he guided Bolt's career.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

No to Glen Mills. Stephen Francis is the real genius. However it all depends on which distance he settles on. If it’s the 400m I say go a foreign.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Stay far away from Glen Mills.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why stay away from Mills?

I give Francis credit for his discovery and developing athlete but Mills did a perfect job with Bolt, Blake.

I am not sure about our 400 coaches but we will see as we have a lot of talent runners right now.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...or-100m-record

Please don't burn him out again.

This kid can run anything from 100 to 800 meters at the international level but please don't burn him out. He should go pro now under a good coach. I would say Glen Mills because of how he guided Bolt's career.
          Suggests 43.00+ 400M flat is within his grasp!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X