So AC Milan in 13th place decided to fire their

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So AC Milan in 13th place decided to fire their

coach. Not taking any chances. MU in 12th place on the same amount of points and nothing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

After the Losrfool thrashing. We are back to LVG days when we fans were begging for an arse-whooping from our opponents to get the coach fired. I see rumors that Alegri is in the wings waiting.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      coach. Not taking any chances. MU in 12th place on the same amount of points and nothing.
      ...........a thought them did letguh OGS.....!?? No?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        After the Losrfool thrashing. We are back to LVG days when we fans were begging for an arse-whooping from our opponents to get the coach fired. I see rumors that Alegri is in the wings waiting.
        A put some money pon ManDisUnited to win........

Please don't jinks this ting Jangle!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          ...........a thought them did letguh OGS.....!?? No?
          No sah ... he is still right there. I guess the objective is to win the Championship next year.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is imperative that my team escapes relegation,the fact that the relegation bound teams are pretty much guaranteed three pounts playing against my lads, and the recently promoted ones are now up to the task.., we will likely be aiming to finish in the top four down there.

Comment

Rocky Rocky Rocky....oh yeee of little faith!!

OGS can easily remove the bitter gall from the mouth of all you ManDisUnited fanz. I think he may just beat Liverpool.

This should prove a good gargle and rinse for the bitter gall.

Its ok if you thank me next week.

HL

Comment

H.l yuh serious Jangle Jinx this,yuh put money on every game that LFC lose,a suh yuh rich ?

Yuh ave Crystal palace next I believe you think you can get past Hodgson.

I dont think so.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Crystal palace will beat or draw with City three times before that happens.

Memba mi tell yuh.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is not as if we cant beat your eadiat Pool, if we do, we will likely lose the 5 games to follow, that is why I am not overly cocerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X