Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP: Corruption tun up !

https://youtu.be/JWbi72dtgD0

It's on the political agenda. Beautiful!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Isnt it beautiful, mi glad bag buss ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yuh glad bag buss that dirk harrison...the former contractor general...was a pnp operative?

Comment

How yuh mean,do you know the implications on the sham system ? It affi bun down and be born anew,even DPP name call. The end result is pressure for constitutional change for transparency to lock each of the other political party up

More fiyah, corruption politricks tun up.

Comment

why are you headlines so reckless and disingenuous.. I click on the link just to find out it was foolishness. Gonna start taking you less seriously.

Comment

Please dont OJ,I would be so hurt and disappointed if you do

Comment

a donald chumps tactic...talcum X learnt it when he was getting his PHD at facebook university...

Comment

Yuh seem nervous Brick,the anti corruption calls are louder and it coincides with you shot gunning the forum with labarite propoganda, are you affiliated with any of the alleged crimes,given your history as per Don ?

Comment

The guy Bricktop writes his own history here. Publicly celebrating mass murderers like Dudus and their indispensable "leadership" in Tivoli and other hell holes was routine for the guy a mere few years ago.

Now since Tings Change the buffoon has suddenly morphed into a law & order promoter and anti-corruption shill. He even seems to expect to be taken seriously.

But mi deh bout fi xpose & bun dat out
                    Last edited by Don1; July 8, 2020, 04:52 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yep,he says all I need to do is read a law book...lol. Well the office of the OCG did and came to the conclusion the DPP has a problem prosecuting cases,the same office Lazie,Sass and Brick said prosecuted a weak rape case.

Comment

Well I'm not following that stuff so I'm ignorant of those details and consequently have no opinion.

Mi juss notice the guy ah pose as if im righteous on criminal matters. Meanwhile di hypocrite counts Jamaica's most vile criminals as friends

Looks like a serious personality disorder to me
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You don't have to listen to anything I say, go and listen to the summary of the case for yourself.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dummy1 View Post
                            I'm ignorant
                            yuh also love man...

Comment

Like yuh love me ? Every post mi mek ,yuh a bring mi talcum

Comment

Working...
                              X