Klopp: Too nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: Too nice

He keeps Ming,Llana, two players that can bring in 50 to 60 mill,if sold.One is a klutz (Ming) the other a rucks (Llana).He knows we need an attacking mid/striker/winger.We can promote our academy or loan out keepers, who from what I see are better than Ming.

Ox has no form, Naby & Shaq out injured.Its going to take awhile for them to find form. The prudent thing to do is sell these worthless pieces of baggage.He could throw in Lovren for another 30 mill to A.C milan,thats 90 mill, right there.If you add Danny Ings $20 mill,thats potentially over a $100mill.

He is hell bent on blooding youth,we could get Fernandes or Pepe.I would rather Pepe.

Yes I am a bit nervous.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Why don't you call Klopp an tell im your master plan you figured out all by yusef.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Like I did last season.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your valuations All of those players that you named add up to about £20m - £25m and that’s stretching the numbers.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah but it's not what I value them,I did say klutz and rucks,its what you value them,yuh buy a guy from Everton fi a 100mill another from juve same price and yuh pick up one this summer from crystal palace for sums that Klopp would spit at.Sanchez Salary is a price unto itself

Comment

Working...
          X