X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the true COVID-19 death toll in NYC could be much higher:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-counted.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can't say I didn't warn yuh: It nuh narmal!

https://mol.im/a/9463153
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ignorant is bliss, and that is as true as it gets as it relates to you.
        Likely, you do not think a male should be a nurse, I expect you to do the typical retrofitting but I am sure everyone will see through that too.
        I will have you know, Sir X dabbles in Real Estate, a very lucrative business ,the relevance I will establish later in our discussion.
        I remember you once posted a picture of yourself with a stucco crew, you made sure to state that you work in the office and just venture out in the field on that day.
        If you know anything about construction, it would be clear to you that a company charges x amount for a job. the worker gets 70% and the company gets 30%, the company comes out on top because it has many workers, an office worker does not get anything close to what the field worker gets, you are poorly paid in comparison to the stucco guys you took the picture with.
        Sir X, by virtue of his other venture, is quite aware of that having awarded construction contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
          Likely, you do not think male should be a nurse
          a male nurse is a dude who flunked out of med school...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            a male nurse is a dude who flunked out of med school...
            What a Big Dummy
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What a Big Dummy
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X