COVID-19 --- We pray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 --- We pray!

We pray for all in our ReggaeBoyzSc Community and their families as we navigate through these perilous days while confronting the COVID-19 pandemic.

For those who have lost family members and loved ones our hearts go out to you. We pray that all who are confronting and dealing with direct and associated consequences of the virus sweeping our world and our community be strong in spirit, calm and reasoned. We are all in this fight together.

May the Good Lord bless you, and comfort you all, as we face the future with unwavering optimism.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Keep safe Karl, it is a trying time. I can guess that like myself most of us have been touched in one way or another. Never thought survival at this level would be with us but it is and we can just pray and hope for the best and hopefully we can drink a beer after this is over.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Amen.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

stay safe bredrin

Comment

stay inside karl...& limit all contact with sir X...bless...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            stay inside karl...& limit all contact with sir X...bless...

Dem man yah.. lol.,the irony is yuh right,given the environment I work in.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X