Neymar look like him deh pon the wrong team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neymar look like him deh pon the wrong team

Him look like how the Jamaican midfield look last night. Him must have nightmare about Carlos Sanchez tonight.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

So happy he picked up a red card. And the stupid officials acting as if ushering him through the tunnel could stop the red card.

Sick and tired of the spoilt brats called Brazil. If they never win another title for the next 100 years I would be happy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, but that guy Bacca on Colombia look like a real idiot!
      Peter R

Comment

why? him shoulda push him likkle harder mek we go through the brokeback neymar saga again

Comment

Maybe him shouda just shot him wid a 9?
          Peter R

Comment

that would be a little over the top...

Comment

Well at least he wouldn't be able to fake that, as he did with that bruk back nonsense! Kmt!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Easy Mosiah, at some point the youth must stand up for himself. Kicking the youth relentlessly must stop!

Comment

Who get more kick dan Messi?!!?

Mek Neymar move and gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so slamming the ball into an opponent AFTER the game is over and you have LOST is him standing up for himself?

Comment

and half of those fouls are glancing body checks...he needs to at least try to stay on his feet and stop whining like a likkle bitch all the time...until then no ratings
                      Last edited by Bricktop; June 19, 2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

So true. Messi tries to stay on his feet while being hacked, but not Neymar. Broken spine my as&!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

James Rodriguez conducted himself with class despite the hatchet job by Brasil in The World Cup

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X