RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from My disapponting WCQ trip to Jamaica!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from My disapponting WCQ trip to Jamaica!!!

I went to Jamaica for ten days and watched both games against Mexico and the USA...my trip was pretty much ruined after being so pumped up for both games. I am disappointed with everything I witnessed from the crowd support to the play on the field, and I still cannot believe what I witnessed in the Office. There is no excuse for Whitmore to be so tactically clueless, running a team that is crying out for leadership!! Everyone knows our defense has problems so I won't dwell on that. How does a coach stand on the sideline and watch his players continuously nullify our attack by trying to do their own thing and refusing to give Hue our playmaker the ball. Hue is usually way ahead of his team-mates in reading the game and knowing what he wants to do, so when he shows for the ball give the damn ball to him. Instead, Austin was hell bent on being the star so he tried to be the playmaker! He dribbled, tried to make the final pass and take free kicks made for Hue. I could see his frustration as well as that of the supporters every time it happened. How do you bring on Mattocks so late then play him out of position so deep, almost like a wing back when it is obvious we need goals? How do you not play Mattocks against USA and leave Ryan Johnson in for 90 min when we need goals? How do you Sub our 3 best players (McCleary, Hue, Teddy Johnson) on the night when we need to attack and score goals? How do you need to score goals and sub your 3 best attackers while leaving in Austin and Elliott? As for the crowd? I was so disgusted to see and hear Jamaicans inside the stadium cheering for Chicharito because they were ManU fans, Jamaicans wearing ManU shirts to the match, people booing the team after they are out there fighting, people rooting for the team to lose because the don't like the coach! Words cannot describe my feelings after seeing all of this!! However, I love my country and I'm still a fan...Go Reggaeboyz, bring home the 3 points against Honduras!!!

Jamaicans wearing ManU shirts to a Reggaeboyz game? Wow. That is sad.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Jamaicans wearing ManU shirts to a Reggaeboyz game? Wow. That is sad.
        SAD in two ways!

1. wearing the shirt period.
        2. to a Jamaican game, where the manu player is on the opposing team.
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
        X