The TEAM and tactics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TEAM and tactics?

If we ignore the bringing on of Omar daley as our RB...I see nothing wrong with the TEAM...save poor movement and passing (inclusive at taking goal-scoring opportunities).

Fix the movement and passing we are good to go!

The matter of moving the ball faster in the final 3rd...is just another part of fixing movement and passing, passing and movement!!!

This TEAM can be quite GOOD!
    ...both Johnsons showed in Mexico that they are movers adn passers. ...and we know JJ can pass...and we have watch Ryan johnson both for jamaica and in MLS move and pass, pass adn more. ...and in the MLS and his current pre-season MLS we have seen him score!!!

NB: JJ looks a bit unfit!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, you could have saved all that talk and fix our midfield and offensive problem with two words...JERMAINE HUE! I have never come across anyone more biased to the point of losing credibility than you my friend. What do you have against this midfield maestro? I have no idea! it is clear that he is the best midfielder jamaica has produced in more than 10 to 15 tears, certainly the best I've ever seen wear our colours. The people running our football program are playing games with the emotions of a nation to satisfy their personal vendettas. Mattocks and Hue should be in the team ahead of everyone but Nosworthy and Mariappa. They should build around those four. Karl just give Jerry his props and stop allowing your emotions to supercede your intelligence.

Comment

...and whatb is my motive for being anti-Hue...

...and anti-Jamaica?

Cho Sensi, you have more sense than that.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X