We getting our ass handed to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We getting our ass handed to us

Tell Captain Burrell to being in the foreigners dem. Now 3-0.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

is not di same side dis..

Cyaan be.. dem play like dem drunk...

Comment

lol...lowe my side.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        is not di same side dis..

Cyaan be.. dem play like dem drunk...
        dis is da same side that you said "is the U20 you, Maudib, has ever seen"
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The biggest problem was that the Boyz did not know what to do once at the 18 (that is with four or so defenders around them) Panama on the other hand knew how to operate in the 18. Boyz big physical and athletic but that's where it stops. Lost on technique and tactically naive.

Schoolboy football is killing Ja.

Comment

yuh nuh hear seh dem a suffah from Altitude sickness..

Puerto Rico hold dem to 1 goal after 84 minutes...

Dis is not di same side wheh play last match.. no aggression.. slow.. careless with the ball..

Drunk dem did drunk..

Comment

So it's the height and poor coaching that cause the player to leave the ball at his feet and "kotch" the panama player (thus giving a free kick in front of the 18 aka zone 14)

Comment

When yuh drunk is nuff foolishness yuh duh !

Comment

Yow Tilla based on what I saw, over hyped players and way over hyped team. They can't tackle, pass, shoot or score!! Very poor, in fact this may very well be the worst U-20 Ja team I've seen to date. I really think we are wasting a lot of money because I honestly don't see where the involvement of the Brazilians helped any aspect of our development. Just my thoughts people...so feel free to state your points and don't try to convince me otherwise because mi nuh new to this, mi true to this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
                    Yow Tilla based on what I saw, over hyped players and way over hyped team. They can't tackle, pass, shoot or score!! Very poor, in fact this may very well be the worst U-20 Ja team I've seen to date. I really think we are wasting a lot of money because I honestly don't see where the involvement of the Brazilians helped any aspect of our development. Just my thoughts people...so feel free to state your points and don't try to convince me otherwise because mi nuh new to this, mi true to this!!
                    beating the weakest team in the zone 4-1, after we had 80-90% of the ball, made some of us delusional.

simliar to getting a point in Mexico, means we reach ah RIO in some of our minds.

Comment

Maudib, when did you see this U20 in action?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They U20- team has been training and playing at higher altitude since February 5.

And clearly dem not drunk! Maybe dem drink some Mexican water! But that would mean dem did drink some in Jamaica too for those qualifiers!
                        Last edited by Mosiah; February 24, 2013, 11:29 AM. Reason: U20 not U2

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          When yuh drunk is nuff foolishness yuh duh !
                          well ah guess you must be very drunk at this point in time

Comment

I agree with you boss. We played as if we were just learning the game.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              The biggest problem was that the Boyz did not know what to do once at the 18 (that is with four or so defenders around them) Panama on the other hand knew how to operate in the 18. Boyz big physical and athletic but that's where it stops. Lost on technique and tactically naive.

Schoolboy football is killing Ja.
                              I told you guys. Mannings and DaCosta are crap tournaments with crap standards. Seen better age group football on Long Island, NY, Boston, MA, and Havana, Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                              X