Jamaica actually played more discipline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica actually played more discipline

and had more stamina than the Mexican team. In all fairness Jamaica drop two points from this game. Jamaica had better scoring opportunity and at this level Johnson need to watch football scorers like Messi, RVP and Rooney more often.
    His two chances should have been tucked away. In my opinion Jamaican lost this game, because we had the perfect opportunity to win convincingly this time around.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Big difference is we have defenders who can control the aerial balls...no confusion...

Comment

Nosworthy is brilliant!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cool...calm...collected...

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          and had more stamina than the Mexican team. In all fairness Jamaica drop two points from this game. Jamaica had better scoring opportunity and at this level Johnson need to watch football scorers like Messi, RVP and Rooney more often.
          His two chances should have been tucked away. In my opinion Jamaican lost this game, because we had the perfect opportunity to win convincingly this time around.
          Very very pleased with what I saw tonight. For the forst time in a long time Jamaica fielded a team of players who have a clue as to how football is played. This team built around McAnuff will do some damage in CONCACAF.

Sorry we won't be in the GOLD CUP so they could get well-needed match practice together. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Good 1-point.

Comment

Two chances? McAnuff was the one who had the first easy chance.

Comment

The Mexicans were fresher at the end. They were still coming at us in waves. ..but you are correct on our organisation. The players knew what they were about and supported each other...fighting to the very end. Gaining that point in The Azteca was in itself a victory!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

him get a bly...but not ryan

Comment

Ricketts was awesome!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...I hope there was vindication for all who claimed we have always made chances in our matches! Only the blind or... would fail to see we created 4 great chances and a number of half chances where our forwards did not even bother to shoot!

Comment

MY bad I thought the first miss sitter wasbRyan Johnson's

miss lol
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

The chances were off of bad Mexican turnovers...not us creating anything...

Comment

..and an experienced keeper,some tweaking is required,finishing remains our most glaring problem.
                          Tappa rose to the occasion,that is all we could ask of him.
                          HUGE results.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            The Mexicans were fresher at the end. They were still coming at us in waves. ..but you are correct on our organisation. The players knew what they were about and supported each other...fighting to the very end. Gaining that point in The Azteca was in itself a victory!
                            KARL you need a bigger TV (QUOTE: mexico was fresher at the end)
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mexican defence was dead at the end...walking...

Comment

Working...
                              X