RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the embarassment Now...change needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the embarassment Now...change needed!!

I respect Tappa and love the fact that we gave our own a chance. However, we must not let sentiments get in the way of progress and so we must swallow our pride and do something now! The team has been playing poorly for a long time now and it becomes even harder to swallow when teams without a football culture and less resources or football related investment than us, are outperforming our beloved Boyz in every aspect of the game...I speak of Panama and Cuba! We have the talent that must be harnessed by the coaching staff but that is not happening, therefore, they are failing to deliver. Look at the bright side, we have a month to get this right and that's a lot of time! We need a no nonsense coach with great tactical and technical awareness...that's nobody we have on staff right now, so let's make the change. Here's a list we can choose from, so feel free to critique and/or add to it as you please!!

Dominic Kinnear - Houston Dynamo, Jason Kreis - Real Salt Lake, Peter Vermes - Sporting KC, Robin Fraser - Chivas USA, Geoffrey Maxwell - Humble Lions, Alexandre Guimaraes - Former Costa Rica national team coach(probably the best choice)

I chose these coaches because they are all better than what Tappa brings to the table, they know Concacaf as players and coaches, will cost significantly less than big name coaches and can hit the ground running being so close to the Hex. I love my Yard team and just simply tired of watching an inferior product when I know we are way better than that. However you all spin it, it comes down to coaching...bottomline!!

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
    I respect Tappa and love the fact that we gave our own a chance. However, we must not let sentiments get in the way of progress and so we must swallow our pride and do something now! The team has been playing poorly for a long time now and it becomes even harder to swallow when teams without a football culture and less resources or football related investment than us, are outperforming our beloved Boyz in every aspect of the game...I speak of Panama and Cuba! We have the talent that must be harnessed by the coaching staff but that is not happening, therefore, they are failing to deliver. Look at the bright side, we have a month to get this right and that's a lot of time! We need a no nonsense coach with great tactical and technical awareness...that's nobody we have on staff right now, so let's make the change. Here's a list we can choose from, so feel free to critique and/or add to it as you please!!

Dominic Kinnear - Houston Dynamo, Jason Kreis - Real Salt Lake, Peter Vermes - Sporting KC, Robin Fraser - Chivas USA, Geoffrey Maxwell - Humble Lions, Alexandre Guimaraes - Former Costa Rica national team coach(probably the best choice)

I chose these coaches because they are all better than what Tappa brings to the table, they know Concacaf as players and coaches, will cost significantly less than big name coaches and can hit the ground running being so close to the Hex. I love my Yard team and just simply tired of watching an inferior product when I know we are way better than that. However you all spin it, it comes down to coaching...bottomline!!
    There may be dozens of West African coaches better than those and cheaper.

Comment

Tappa must be given his chance to fail ,we have brazillians to guide him , what are these other coaches going to do differently but call up a bag of englishmen.

Granted tappa made some errors in molding this team , wid di fren ,fren and hold belly bizniz but mek im learn is a price wi/im muss pay fi learn.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How it fi come down to coaching dough is mi question. Tactical an technical awareness fi di playahs yuh mean. For example, If yuh send out yuh side wid ah set ah instructions fi get yuh ah result but yuh strategy get **** up by di opposition style, who it lef pan is mi question?

Comment

At this point I think it's too late to change coach and we should stick with Tappa. However, Reggaedoc said it best, that by packing the team with OUR English players who are technically better than what we have at the local or even the MLS level, the blows can be lessened from a tactically limited coach - in Tappa.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The coach.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Weh di coach fi duh or weh him can duh in dat case?

Comment

change the tactics during the game.

Comment

I tried to hold my peace. ...but the way the players performed cannot be laid at the coaches feet...save he and his technical staff selected them.

My question turns to: Do we not have better players out there?
                  Why? There is no way players with even a smidgen of technical and tactical skill coupled with commonsense should give the type performances we saw. Anyone looking one must have been thinking "What the hell? Do these know how to play the game? Have they really played the game at a decent level?"

I think the only thing a coach could have said to these players would have been - "Guys! Put a few passes together that shall alow us shots at goal. Guys please play some football...nuh? You know it would be good if we tried to win?"

The players should be ashamed of themselves!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Change the tactics to what? You think Rohan Reid, Tuffy Anderson, Lovell, Dada and half of those players can play any better?

Comment

A kyaan understan how him change tactics during di game dough, suh wha responsibility di playahs dem have. Is dat ah di problem wid ball nowadays whiteboard/script football ah play.

Comment

Ahh yuh answer , my question when answered , Tappa spent years developing his pool and this is what we have.....aaah saah...tappa affi leggo di fren fren ole belly mentality..im affi learn.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thought this was a list of potential players.. till I saw Geoffrey Maxwell name.. force me to read the post instead of skimming..

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            I tried to hold my peace. ...but the way the players performed cannot be laid at the coaches feet...save he and his technical staff selected them.

My question turns to: Do we not have better players out there?
                            Why? There is no way players with even a smidgen of technical and tactical skill coupled with commonsense should give the type performances we saw. Anyone looking one must have been thinking "What the hell? Do these know how to play the game? Have they really played the game at a decent level?"

I think the only thing a coach could have said to these players would have been - "Guys! Put a few passes together that shall alow us shots at goal. Guys please play some football...nuh? You know it would be good if we tried to win?"

The players should be ashamed of themselves!!!
                            As disappointed as I'm we still have to recognize that the pool of players available for this tournament was limited. In the last CCup we had a much stronger squad, but we barely won the tournament, so these results should not have been surprising when we put it into context.

Comment

KMT. Tappa and the coaching staff is accountable. They should have smelled trouble from the games with U20 and Cavalier. THe buck stops with them..THis is the same set of players that Tappa has been calling to training oveer and over again..what hapen, over night they forgot how to play ball..in 3 games? Was it that they were intentionally trying to sabotage Tappa or are they Just not good..THese are the same players that will be playing in the Hex...Miller and Kerr, Bibi, Palmer, S Thomas, J Morrison, D. Phillips, J Hue, K. Daley, Cummings, Johnson, T. Stewart, etc..

I don't know how you guys can sit there and say Tappa should continue..What are we waiting for, for him to hang himself before we move on..We played bad throughout the hex and barely made it through..Now we getting beat up by other caribbean teams and we don't even look good..we not winning and we not playing good..TAPPA must go now..Him and dem damn brazilians

Comment

Working...
                              X