Goalkeeping problem Solved!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goalkeeping problem Solved!?

I don't know about you guys but at this stage of the game, sentiments don't cut it! Therefore, my suggestion to our coaching staff is to call all the players who can possibly help us to progress to Brazil 2014, any position that is...mek dem all compete for the right to be on the team! Starting with goalies, it is a no brainer to invite Ryan Thompson and Andre Blake of U-Conn to camp. Nobody needs to feel bad about this because they are both Jamaican to the core, represented Jamaica at U-17 and U-20! In addition, Thompson even had one senior cap for the Boyz vs US Virgin Is. in a 11-1 smashing back in November of 2004. They are young, well coached and have a whole lot to offer.

Blake is more talented than all our other keepers and will probably be in the squad once he goes pro.

Comment

when is he likely to go pro?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Probably next year

Comment

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...raft-prospects

Ashton Bennett is also a Jamaican who was the leading scorer last year.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No so sure I agree.. .I saw the unconn keeper play and he is not ready for the senior level. Lots of flair , communicates but mistake prone.

Comment

thanks, OJ! sometimes i think we rush for NCAA stars a little too quickly.

now, i'm not saying he isn't good, but maybe we can slow our roll a bit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And Dwayne Miller is? This must be some kinda sick joke

Comment

I saw him on two games on TV and he was very solid. When did you see him?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Saw him in thier pre-season training and games and talented yes but not a senior call up yet. Dotn want to bring him early and kill his confidence.. Got to be careful with keepers + as i said lots of flair but mistakes...

Comment

Well he will be in the deep next year.

Comment

yes.. btw sell mi some land dung a you parish nuh man.

Comment

Link me up lata or sometime.

Comment

Ryan, I think, is somewhere in Europe!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ryan is in Sweden with Vasby United.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X