Who is Lamar "Wanka" Nelson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Lamar "Wanka" Nelson?

He is the hottest thing in Jamaican football, 21 years old, plays for Arnett Gardens and could very well be the answer the Reggaeboyz have been looking for in the midfield as the creative general. I heard that he has amazing skills, vision and also a goalscorer. Is he the next Tappa, Jerry Hue or better? If he is the answer then put him pon di field and ask him di question! Yard massive, Mosiah! Talk to mi...who is this youth!?

Well Altimont Butler and a couple others from Norway were in Ja scouting some months back.....

Did he come up through the age groups that represented Jamaica - u17, u-20?

Are there any video clips of him 'in action'?

Comment

Wow! Nobody knows anything about this youth!? Anybody, I would love to hear more about this youth. He seem to be the real deal!

Comment

Article in Observer - "Junglists excited over rising star Wanka".
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Read the article and it seems good. Hope he is the real deal, the kind of player I am talking about and not just a community hype.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

cannot find the article, can you post it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...950#post381950
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thanks much karl.

wouldn't it have been easier to just post the link or do you want to make sure i know that you had posted it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

beggars can't be ........
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh nuh si mi seh thanks? mi a ask a question. maybe it is not easier and is something mi need fi learn fi do!

Comment

Bwoy you cannot be pleased where I am concerned!
                      What about me you hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        yuh nuh si mi seh thanks? mi a ask a question. maybe it is not easier and is something mi need fi learn fi do!
                        Post a reggaeboyzsc.com link? ...a wah suh?

Comment

what yuh mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            what yuh mean?
                            You got a link...yet you asked for another. Wat's with dat?

Comment

i didn't ask for another, i merely asked if it was easier just to post the link to the observer than to post a link to a link that has the article. i assumed it would be easier (if it is not i am open to correction) and wondered if it was not easier, why did you resort to the more "scenic route"? that amounts to hating you?

Comment

Working...
                              X