Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs

Heard that Champs starts on Wednesday......Does anyone have a link???

Apparently it is pay to play.

http://1spotevents.com

Comment

I cant get it to work and it charged me 4 times.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

i do NOT want to laugh! ... is it a legit stream?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So that's how ISSA makes money!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is the RJR service!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sorry bredrin, of course all you do is just call the credit card company and protest the multiple charges plus it never work so you should get all your money back.

Comment

https://1spotevents.com/index.php/live_events/main

Comment

After registering, try TVJ.

Comment

I've been waiting until today to purchase the feed, but all I'm seeing is complaints. With no real football this weekend, I need to see these young phenoms breaking some records.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Sorry bredrin, of course all you do is just call the credit card company and protest the multiple charges plus it never work so you should get all your money back.
                      They fixed my account manually. The system is buggy but it works most of the time.
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I have no real reason to complain. A few interruptions, buffering, but nothing critical so far..

Chumps noice...

Comment

Same here. It has been reasonably decent so far. A few glitches but nothing major.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Massive I just logged in to view Champs but nothing going on except a champs highlight video being continuously repeated! Do I need to do something else or they're on a break?

Comment

They break from about 5:00 - 6:00 JA time

Comment

Working...
                              X