Hey Dunny!! Gunner to Gunner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dunny!! Gunner to Gunner...

please explain something to me!! What the hell does Arsene Wenger see in Arteta when my 16yo son has been telling me for over 2 seasons that he is absolute crap. He is clearly not ready for this level but Wenger continues to stick with him, even named him captain when he needed to upgrade for a serious run at any major trophy! Resigning Alex Song would have been a major upgrade to Arteta as he seem way more improved in different aspects of his game since going to Barca. I really don't understand this dude's thinking at all...he's so damn stubborn! He also need to play Ozil in his natural role for him to be effective. Why does he continue to play people out of position? Isn't it obvious that playing Ozil on the same wing as Ballerin is going to expose the youngster particularly because Ozil does not track back and help in defense? This game was also the perfect chance to either start Podolski or play him earlier. Wenger is wasting this guys career and I'm just a disappointed gunner with lowered expectations! That's all and thanks for hearing me out...I have more to say but next time bro!

Funny as hell Sensi I guess you have't read my post

since 2 years ago. So now a dude weh Hazard rate as the best he ever play with is prolific...Coaches make so much differences...Wenger really is not a tactician he is a youth development coach full stop....lmao. Let me add Campbell would have being better used in some of these games than miss firing
    Manu reject.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Jah know Pee Jay, mi nuh understand Wenger at all! You maybe right, he may not be a tactician at all! Ever since he changed Henry's position he keep trying to do it again. Unbelievable!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
        please explain something to me!! What the hell does Arsene Wenger see in Arteta when my 16yo son has been telling me for over 2 seasons that he is absolute crap. He is clearly not ready for this level but Wenger continues to stick with him, even named him captain when he needed to upgrade for a serious run at any major trophy! Resigning Alex Song would have been a major upgrade to Arteta as he seem way more improved in different aspects of his game since going to Barca. I really don't understand this dude's thinking at all...he's so damn stubborn! He also need to play Ozil in his natural role for him to be effective. Why does he continue to play people out of position? Isn't it obvious that playing Ozil on the same wing as Ballerin is going to expose the youngster particularly because Ozil does not track back and help in defense? This game was also the perfect chance to either start Podolski or play him earlier. Wenger is wasting this guys career and I'm just a disappointed gunner with lowered expectations! That's all and thanks for hearing me out...I have more to say but next time bro!
        Sensi, Alex Song is a far inferior player to Arteta, however we could do with an upgrade on Arteta at the base of our midfield, someone with more pace and physical presence but Song could never be the answer, he doesn't have the tactical discipline. Only god knows how Arsenal managed to sell him to a club like Barcelona. As for Ozil regardless of where he has played he haven't delivered so in my opinion he needs to rub the pine for now. Ozil is a class player but he is currently earning a starting place on reputation. The game on Tuesday night was the worst Arsenal performance I have seen for years but I am glad they've got that one out the way. Keep the faith Boss it is still early season.

Mikel Arteta

http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/mikel-arteta

Comment

Song may lack discipline, but while he may not be the answer I still believe he is better than Arteta! There's a reason that at 32 he has never played for his national team and yet he is starting and captain of one of the biggest club in the world! That reason is cheap Wenger! Arteta would not even make the squad at Chelsea, Man City or ManU and he would not start for any of those teams or Tottenham, Liverpool and even Everton! So why is he playing for Arsenal...stubborn Wenger and his refusal to spend, and he cannot say that there's no player available. I am keeping the faith but I am so frustrated with our manager! Unbelievable!

Comment

Song may lack discipline, but while he may not be the answer I still believe he is better than Arteta! There's a reason that at 32 he has never played for his national team and yet he is starting and captain of one of the biggest club in the world! That reason is cheap Wenger! Arteta would not even make the squad at Chelsea, Man City or ManU and he would not start for any of those teams or Tottenham, Liverpool and even Everton! So why is he playing for Arsenal...stubborn Wenger and his refusal to spend, and he cannot say that there's no player available. I am keeping the faith but I am so frustrated with our manager! Unbelievable!
            Sensi Spain is blessed with many quality midfield players not playing for the national team does not take anything away from Arteta's quality how many games have Fernando played for Brazil yet he is Man City's preferred holding midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Sensi Spain is blessed with many quality midfield players not playing for the national team does not take anything away from Arteta's quality how many games have Fernando played for Brazil yet he is Man City's preferred holding midfielder.

erm....allow me to interject......on second thoughts.......
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny, Oh Dunny please bro! Arteta is NOT a quality midfielder! In fact, even though those players maybe on the list of fringe players for their respective national teams, Arteta would not play ahead of them in any team but Arsenal. I'm tired of Wenger selling us that idea and we keep buying it, Arteta is just not good enough bro and our manager reacts too slow in rectifying a problem while other managers are proactively strengthening their squads!

Comment

Dunny, Oh Dunny please bro! Arteta is NOT a quality midfielder! In fact, even though those players maybe on the list of fringe players for their respective national teams, Arteta would not play ahead of them in any team but Arsenal. I'm tired of Wenger selling us that idea and we keep buying it, Arteta is just not good enough bro and our manager reacts too slow in rectifying a problem while other managers are proactively strengthening their squads!
                  I respect your opinion boss, however I do not agree with it. Arteta have consistently been one of the best midfielders in the Premier League for 10 years and that is a fact. Even with the adjustments he had to make to his game now playing as a defensive midfielder, good character excellent professional and a very intelligent player.

Comment

what was wrong with william carvalho?

and what is the current situation with thatswede we signed in Janaury? has he played 2 games?!! isn't that a waste of money??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma Swede went back to his club.that plus

Other crazy none signings are reasons why we question the managers reasonings
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Arsene Wenger has £30m to spend in January as Arsenal accounts reveal club has £100m in cash Arsenal boss could have spent £60m more this summer Gunners brought in five players but did not purchase a holding midfielder
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tiote from New castle would help.. Against the top midfields chelsea city man u Arteta is not the answer but still a class player. We dont have a true ball recovery person

Comment

Working...
                          X