Waterhouse vs DC United tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvin Ailey Dance Company recruiting?

Because mi hear him can't play football. Bay pirouette and posing mi hear him a gwaan wid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When Neymar done di place and him teammates let him down, everybody quick to recognize that. But no, our players must not show similar flair and effective play.

If the MLS had more teams like Waterhouse, playing fast, attacking football, with a few good finishers mixed in...that's when that sleeper league would tek off and sell off!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Benbow need to fly out,nuff said.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh, Gamma, DC United won 2-1.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At least you can recognize that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Be it to a club or to spare him from the Hue of Jamaican football.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

benbow neva drop from sky ... i remember seeing him as a 14/15 y.o. playing for ja in the u17 world cup.

he was a cut above fromthem time. a player that could make things happen by making the defence uncertain. if he had gotten a chance like sterling or aarons .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fly im out,its not too late, Walmart is hiring.

Comment

Mi bredrin Mo! A lot of people here declare open season on criticizing Jamaican football and never ever even give it a thought how they could make a difference in helping! Instead they sit from afar and criticize! They even think it's a joke when it is said that talent abounds there, that there are thousands of Raheem Sterling there waiting fi buss but may never get the chance! Just recently my son and I had a football discussion and of course he too found it hard to believe theses stories I told him of players in Jamaica that could have been World famous given the chance. He disputed that until I took him there on vacation over the summer. After seeing some kids in action, he was in disbelief...and this was just in one community where I stayed! He said OMG Dad, we should start the academy! My youngest brother has an annual back to school give back which I helped with while on vacation so I was adamant that the six a side competition should include kids this time around. We got some kids together and played a game mixed with kids ages 9 to 13...I too was in disbelief even though I knew of the talent! There was a 9yo forward and a 12yo defender who shone as bright as the sun, and they seem to already know what position they wanted to play! Trust me, I'm confident they would absolutely shine in any academy anywhere in the world. The 9yo kid was a sight to behold, his off the ball movement, skill to take on and beat players, scoring goals and the passion...all while playing barefoot! Simply amazing! So all the doubters keep talking!

Comment

Sensi please,supporting a 6 a side academy in a community,the question is how do you get the sterlings out of that scrimmage enviroment,most support in some small way and i dont think it makes a difference in developing anything but feel good vibes,how do we get them out of the island at the youth age.

The best i have seen are the illiterate ones, that cant even make technical school .As good as Ben bow is , his future looks dark in our set up.

I have written off jamaican football, not because of lack of talent,lack of development...6 a side expat supported community leagues wont do it.

The walmart option seems more viable.

Comment

All I will say to that is often Neymar and Messi play anti-TEAM. ...and like Benbow we recognise their potential. Benbow unlike Neymar and Messi do not have the quality players around to 'bail him out'.

Look if Neymar or Messi forms the fool for much of the game and produce one moment of brilliance it could and has often led to a win...and the whole world kicks puppa-lick.

Not so Benbow.

..and Neymar and Messi are often given a pass on poor play because of their 'position' (in world football) - Hey? ...isn't that true in all life circumstance? Benbow no such bly.

If Benbow wishes to 'break' onto the international big time and into a professional team he must recognise that the silly performance engaged in for Waterhouse shall not help his cause. He must recognise that unfortuantely he must hold himself to higer standard than Neymar or Messi on playing quality TEAM ball. He cannot afford to engage in crap/stupid play as often as those guys do as his circumstance is completely different.

...dead sure we do not have to list all the differences.

Benbow is tops on technical skills. ...needs to be smarter. Currently he performs as **** poor on knowledge of the game/tactical skills. Jancro seh di worl nuh lebel... or as Don1 seh, a suh di ting set! A good teacher=coach or a remake of self on 'self-taught' is his only hope...baring some how being extricated from 'the local nonsense football' to 'good school'=good teaching at a professional club. For him the time is, NOW!

--- bet some shall read this as saying Karl equates Benbow's ability to be just as wonderful as Neymar and Messi. Karl says the 3 are of the same quality. oooh Jeeeeez
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The questions I asked (1. & 2.) were ones I couldn't answer.........During a discussion about football, yesterday, I was telling someone, from MLS, about what I saw from Benbow & he asked if I knew how old he was, as well as if there were highlights he could watch.

Comment

I didn't say I was supporting a six a side academy bredrin! All I said was the six a side competition was a part of the annual back to school fun day give away...and I just MADE SURE the kids were included this time around. So again, it is not a six a side academy bro, it was just one game for the kids! In fact, just 3 days later in the same community, there was a U-17 competition going on with medium sized goals and goalkeepers that we also watched and the talent there was pretty good too. For the longest time our track and field athletes had to go abroad until recently we created a home option for them...we all saw the result! Football is next, it can be done! We shouldn't always depend on overseas to help us because they don't have our best interest at heart! Again, it wasn't a six a side academy bredrin just a game for the youths to have fun because I love to include them!

Comment

Easy wid mi,but my conclusion stands.Of note i agree talent abounds.

Comment

so the commentators got excited over a trained seal...what's your point? the DC united player who tore Waterhouse apart didn't do it brucky booing in a circle and posing like a gay...he did it with speed and perfect placement...gallery ball ting you love though

Comment

Working...
                                X