No announcement yet.

Demba Ba to GUNNERS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes but him soft, get bounce around and man beat him to headers. Remind me of one a mi brethren who mi use to play wid a yard. You could use him to mark out a Drogba or Torres?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but him a improve doe, him used to just tip when him jump, now him actually come off the ground, and getting a bit quicker and stronger as well, our weakness is at left back, there has never been a proper replacement for ashley cole, don't even mention clichy as him nuh 1/2 good like cole

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
        but him a improve doe, him used to just tip when him jump, now him actually come off the ground, and getting a bit quicker and stronger as well, our weakness is at left back, there has never been a proper replacement for ashley cole, don't even mention clichy as him nuh 1/2 good like cole
        Left back, you mad? Gibbs is proper and playing well he just need to stay fit.

Comment

Dunny, I don't think we are ok defensively! We have some good defenders but they lack aggression and toughness. This can be corrected with the addition of Christopher Samba especially with the foolishness going on with black players and russian fans. Furthermore, we still need a holding midfielder because Song is gone and we need a solid player in that role to ease the pressure off the defenders...Arteta is decent but not enough and Diaby is unreliable being so injury prone. I would love to see Podolski play a more central role as opposed to being on the wing, as only God knows why Wenger play him wide with Gervinho playing forward? Unbelievable!! We need to get rid of Djourou, Santos, Chamakh and Bendtner ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
            Dunny, I don't think we are ok defensively! We have some good defenders but they lack aggression and toughness. This can be corrected with the addition of Christopher Samba especially with the foolishness going on with black players and russian fans. Furthermore, we still need a holding midfielder because Song is gone and we need a solid player in that role to ease the pressure off the defenders...Arteta is decent but not enough and Diaby is unreliable being so injury prone. I would love to see Podolski play a more central role as opposed to being on the wing, as only God knows why Wenger play him wide with Gervinho playing forward? Unbelievable!! We need to get rid of Djourou, Santos, Chamakh and Bendtner ASAP!
            Agreed with getting rid of the fringe players, too many deadwood at the club, a solid holding midfielder is definately a priority however i do not agree about Samba, he is big and strong but is not as good as Vermaalen Mertersacker or Koscelny. Samba is great when balls are played in the air but is suspect positionally and his distribution is poor, not Arsenal calibre in my opinion.

Comment

playing well? in spurts don't count, he hasn't been fit for ages, hence we need a solid left back, caan win epl wid gibbs, an a deh suh mi ting deh, win epl

Comment

Working...
              X