No announcement yet.

Pumped-up Scarlett back in local football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jermaine Hue has come to the understanding that he has to do some defensive work. He was always accused of not doing that type of work. From the beginning on the season, he has been getting inside the box, he has been chasing players and doing some defensive work. It is not just about attacking all the time with Jermaine now. He understands his role.
    My first thing to Jermaine when we started, I said listen, do the things that you were asked to do and I am almost certain you will be called to the National program and it happened that way. Now that he has seen it, I think he understands what I was saying to him."

Comment

Well, you need to ask Maestro himself what he thinks about that statement.

For me, Maestro is playing the way he has played for the last 10 years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a way your tone change. LOL Vin not lying anymore?

Any thought on Hue saying he has been placing a greater emphasis on fitness nowadays? Or him a tell lie on himself to for sake of the media?

Comment

Tone changed how?! If Vin is saying Jermaine start playing defence this season, then Maestro and I disagree. If yuh tek dat to mean somebody lying, that's your call!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You and Maestro responding to my post together? LOL

bout you and Maestro..

Comment

Yes, Vin Blaine is a damn liar. Jermaine Hue was better than his current game but not selected in the past. Therefore, the powers that be are trying to justify his non selection with lies. All of Jamaica knew he was the best...so many people cyaan lie!!

Comment

What a way Vin make up such a detailed and elaborate lie. LOL

Comment

What's so detailed about lyi...saying that he is now playing defence?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man all say that Hue now understands what he was saying to him.

Unu nuh easy at all . This come in like when you were dancing around Hue skipping a Boxhill call up for Bronx League.

Comment

Working...
                    X