• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi or Hagler Wilson? kyaan membah if Messi did play fi national

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      Suh whapp'n to Baddas Corbett?
      One of the better ones .... not as good as Tatty! The biggest crime was when coach has Baddas a play CB and Tatty a play RB. Thank God fi Simoes.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem nuh di said side Carl use win Shell Cup, an mi si Baddas run tings himi ah Tatty. Well fi yuh Tatty bettah dan Baddas but not fi mi at all.

Comment

Hagla only use to make people fraid of him. Don't think he was good. Messy Wilmot on the other hand was good but also didn't bother with the senior game. Haggla did for Reno.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hagler invented the cane cutter tackle.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No sa, it was there long before him. Him a young bwoy to it. Man like Billy Perkins etc. had it down pat long time.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well he mastered the art of cane cutting.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Can't understand how Anthony Corbett name nuh call or me just overlook a post. Durant Brown was a central midfielder converted to sweeper to help control the game from the back....without Linval Dixon and Pepe in front of him he would have been exposed....just saying

Comment

Yeah man! myYout did mention Anthony Baddas Corbett.

For me, I know I used to rate Oneil Russell, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gerald Hero Scott

Comment

Without the shadow of a doubt, my vote goes for Durrant "Tatty" Brown!! he is the absolute best that I have ever seen in Jamaican football at all levels. I have Corbett a close second, However, Nosworthy and Mariappa will have a lot to say about that top spot before their national careers are over. At the schoolboy level, the best I saw were David "Rambo" McCrae of KC, LInval "Rudi" Dixon of Clarendon College and Warren Simpson of Garvey Maceo who played late 80's.

Comment

Working...
                        X