RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only Audley Shaw can find the blxxx clxxx Mango.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only Audley Shaw can find the blxxx clxxx Mango.

https://www.facebook.com/audleyshaw/...type=3&theater
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Where the neckback is that delightful vending table located at?

Comment

Mi a try find it too.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you live in South Florida you can get them at Broward fish and meat supermarket. I think the first shipment only went to south florida

Comment

ok good. some real sighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            ok good. some real sighting.
            You have to laugh. Florida produces good quality mangoes; the largest Jamaican immigrant communities are in the north east and the damn idiots sent the first shipment to South Florida. Now is that stupid or what?.

Comment

............low hanging fruit.......?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Maybe those were seedless, or genetically altered ....
                We need to patent...., that way we can claim the profits or entire crop....

Comment

One step at a time mi brethren. About 20 years ago mi see Julie a NY. Mi buy a dozen and only 3 ripe. Hopefully we will get some more and and it will eventually reach Atlanta. Them can't complain as people will buy it at a big price. Use some a the cane land and make some mango orchid. use some genetic modification that it can have 2 crop a year. A lot less maintenance than Sugar cane and you can use the same land for some cash crop.

Comment

Bought several sets of Naseberry in the past.

Very few in each batch ripen. My guess is the radiation treatment.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

its must be nice living in toronto. mango 12 months a di year and nuff Julie but nuff man seh dem nuh eat juile still.

Comment

if you pick nesberry young it wont ripe. Sass dont know nothign bout that cause him tell me you cant know whne nesberry ripe.. cant believe that from a portland man..

Comment

mi grudge you mi brethren. Not even Julie skin. All we get a Haitian Mango for about 3 months and then some Mexican mango.

Comment

Really lots of mangoes some different varieties from Columbia Peru India and Brazil. The Brazil ones are my fave

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              One step at a time mi brethren. About 20 years ago mi see Julie a NY. Mi buy a dozen and only 3 ripe. Hopefully we will get some more and and it will eventually reach Atlanta. Them can't complain as people will buy it at a big price. Use some a the cane land and make some mango orchid. use some genetic modification that it can have 2 crop a year. A lot less maintenance than Sugar cane and you can use the same land for some cash crop.
                              So why GMO mangoes?. I really wouldn't want to eat any GMO anything. Firstly St. Julien mangoes are not native to Jamaica, so why not find out when the season is in its native country and get it from there when the season is out in Jamaica, if its different from the Jamaica season. This "Give-me-Jamaican-Julie-come-what-may" is the kind of consumerism that leads to further destruction of mother earth and loss of valuable heirloom plant species. There is nothing special about Jamaican Julie as compared to the same species from elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X