Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 11 Predictions : USA vs Jamaica

4- 2 -3-1

...............................Burke.............. ( He is a terror and seems more clinical/or just as)

....Flemmings ........ Turgott .........Bailey ....( The wingers will drive fear in the americans and Turgott is defensive steel and attacking in nature)

.............Johnson................Hector .........( Steel reinforced and Johnson has that attacking drive ,incisive with passes. Hector keeps it simple )

....Lawarence ..... Moore .....Lowe.......Fisher..... ( Nothing nahh pass dem man yah). Fisher over Powell any day.

............................Blake........................... ( Nuff said about the G.K)

Thats a balanced squad that will kill people. That said the alternative whatever it is will do same.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Heard they were toying with a 3 back system which make sene since it matches the US so you could see a 3-5-2 but I don’t know.

Comment

We have the tools to play any formation and destroy any adversary. Our touch and tracking has to be exquisite.

No foolishness caaan play the next two games.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No for Fisher with me. He is playing too close to the middle. While Powell is not always doing the right think I think he is better than fisher there. Hector kind of iffy, he is doing the defensive work but not really an outlet from midfield. Can we afford to sit Burke? The man is playing out of his skin. Also will the coach take a chance on Nicholson? He is due a big game. Bailey needs to get with the program and stop losing the balls.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No one glides by Fisher and he overlaps well. The hard choice for me was Lawrence or Bell. Fine line between him and Lawrence. I would feel comfortable if either starts.

The weakest link is Powell, man glide past him, clumsy and caaaan bomb forward.

We are ready, this team is murdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

They don't glide by Fisher but he is playing too close to the center back and give the wingers too much space to cross the ball.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nuh fisher wild tackle gave up the goal against CR.. I would put Adrian Marriapa at right back he wont overlap as much but at least he has sense. Having said that the usa is playing with 3 centrals and will push their wing back so we need to push high to to push them back so maybe Alvas is needed.

Comment

playing with 3 defender should mean it is Bailey's night to shine.

yeah Mariappa maybe the best choice. Defense first.

Comment

Babylon's view :

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/go...inals-scouting

Comment

Working...
                  X