Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta showing the US how to

celebrate the MLS cup.

Taking it to another level. Soccer is been appreciated in this town like no where in the United States I have been. 73000 in the stadium and most household tunning in.

Not even MLS thought soccer would be successful ina SEC football capital.
    They had to run the people out of the stadium last night. Even in heavy rain it was a party.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Dont leave off the 19 Assasin.

Thanks.

Parade on monday.
    Last edited by HL; December 9, 2018, 04:13 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The City has been breached,while you were away at your party.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sonny...relax.

HL

Comment

Ouch that hurts,have you seen Brick ,is he at your party ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

During the game, an AUFC supporter, who was at the game, got a call that his pregnant wife went into labor & was taken to the hospital. He rushed to the hospital AFTER the game ended.......He considered it a win all around, because 1. he got to see AUFC win their 1st MLS Championship, 2. got to see his daughter being born, just before midnight, and 3. celebrated his birthday on Sunday.

Comment

My kinda fan.

HL

Comment

Josef Martinez awards piling up this season. Needs a trophy/awards case:

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  celebrate the MLS cup.

Taking it to another level. Soccer is been appreciated in this town like no where in the United States I have been. 73000 in the stadium and most household tunning in.

Not even MLS thought soccer would be successful ina SEC football capital.
                  They had to run the people out of the stadium last night. Even in heavy rain it was a party.
                  Would love for Atlanta to host wcq.
                  Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                  United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                  happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    During the game, an AUFC supporter, who was at the game, got a call that his pregnant wife went into labor & was taken to the hospital. He rushed to the hospital AFTER the game ended.......He considered it a win all around, because 1. he got to see AUFC win their 1st MLS Championship, 2. got to see his daughter being born, just before midnight, and 3. celebrated his birthday on Sunday.
                    psychosis 😎
                    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X