Another Jamaican has won a MLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jamaican has won a MLS

Championship - Romario Williams (AUFC). Atlanta United won the MLS Championship, defeating Portland Timbers (Alvas Powell) 2-0.

HL!!!.......Newcastle United & RCD Espanyol had officials at the game, to see Almiron.......1. FSV Mainz 05 (could be looking at Gressel. 2 months ago it was reported that a Bundesliga club was interested), and Feyenoord also had officials at the game.

Comment

Alan Pardew is in ATL & was at the game. I hear he's interested in the head coaching job.

Comment

MLS Cup Attendance Record: 73,019

Comment

I was in that crowd USAF.

IT was awesome!

Retired English ref (and Manchester U. Supporter) Howard Webb was also there. He handed out the awards to the folks who officiated the game.

Still waiting to get my voice back.

Atlanta is a great City to live in.......
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The City was breached !
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Today, MLS will have a 1-day trade window for teams to complete any transactions they want to get done before the league focuses on the 2018 Expansion Draft (December 11), for FC Cincinnati.

Comment

Working...
              X