RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL - Why yu drape up Lazie & Jangle team so???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL - Why yu drape up Lazie & Jangle team so???

Dang, Atlanta DRAP 3-0 pon NYRB?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Just returning from the game. Wow!

Prior to the game...I said for ATLUTD to have a chance, they have to score at least 3. They did. The game had a 70k attendance. What an atmosphere!

I feel good against NYRB on the return leg next thursday.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Dang, Atlanta DRAP 3-0 pon NYRB?
      Yuh late .... oh wait .... yuh talking Red Bulls not the Red Devils. Sighhhhhh.......
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Just returning from the game. Wow!

Prior to the game...I said for ATLUTD to have a chance, they have to score at least 3. They did. The game had a 70k attendance. What an atmosphere!

I feel good against NYRB on the return leg next thursday.
        Your team scored 3 nice goals. Don't worry, Red Bulls gonna score 4 Thursday night.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RB should win the MLS Cup if they put 4 pass ATL.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X