RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxi drivers speak, government listening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi drivers speak, government listening.

https://youtu.be/MrVMKrX1AYs
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You say you a taxi driver. A you a spread propaganda?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Taxi_drivers_$55k_payment_was_for_196_tickets,_not _driving_without_a_badge_police
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There’s zero argument, excuse or point of view that the government needs to listen to from these taxi drivers. Implement and enforce the law.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Willi make his point about these taxes on bad lifestyle.

X jump on the bandwagon and all a sudden him a defend the unruly taxi drivers who a spread rumor.

That is classic X.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What am i defending ? I admit there is a problem,the question is, is the solution reasonable ?

Can you comprehend that ?

Comment

you just asking now?

Listening to all the side, the taxi drivers have no point.

If you rent a car and break the law, who get the ticket? how?

You support spreading rumours and blocking road based on hear say which in not true?

The old transport act was made in 1941 and is needed to be renewed especially for cameras and technology. Tell me a country that use camera that will not send it to the owner of the motor car but try and find the driver?

For the first time in the history of Jamaica a taxi rep. is on the board of the transport authority. Is he not a part of the process?

What exactly need more consultancy? can you explain?

Comment

Wrong ! you are now admitting that you understand my position.This is not the 1st time I have stated it.

More proof that ignorance is bliss on your part.

Comment

yes the solution is reasonable...argument done...stick to what you know this don't concern you...

Comment

Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

your post was very supportive of the drivers position as you state that government shouldn't go after the owners. You suggested the government should negotiate with the drivers on the bill.
                      You even state your former position as a taxi driver.

At what stage in your post did you cut the government some slack??? While your position was based on rumours and downright lies.

A who you a try fool? you have shown yourself bigtime. Try answering the questions above.

Comment

Wrong ! Comprehension is not your thing. Suggesting that government not go after owner/drivers,needs to be told in the context of untraceable tickets e.g a camera light ticket is questionable as per who was the driver and outstanding tickets where drivers might abuse owners by moving from owner to owner.

I even went as far to suggest remedies for the above scenario.

I am for the government going after traceable tickets,meaning the operator can be identified.

Comment

Jangle

They said that about ganja and slavery,because you have a law,it doesn make it just.

From what I see technology and the law are at odds with each other,as soon as the law catches up,drivers will pay their tickets.

Comment

yuh chatting rubbish...bout tickets pending before the court & not been found guilty...yuh have sense? the tickets were not paid...they are now warrants...so owners are hiring drivers with warrants out for their arrest...how must the owner know that the drivers have tickets/warrants? require a driving history before you hire a driver...like i said...stick to what you know...

Comment

Thanks again for your opinion,I suggested that to Sass that government should require owners to ask drivers for a clean driver certificate or stamp and the consequences.

Thanks again😆

Comment

Working...
                              X