RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet'y or anyone ,Manning cup Semifinal on tuesday ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet'y or anyone ,Manning cup Semifinal on tuesday ?

St.Georges vs J.C ,how do the boys prepare for any class on monday or wed after the game ?

You say that the boys go to school to learn 1st,given the above ,how do they learn ,wouldnt a stretched out schedule where semifinals and finals were played on the weekend ,preferably a saturday benefit the youths ?

It would be even better if all games were played on the weekend ?

Who stands to benefit,1st and foremost the youths they could balance school work and football practice sessions ,to further make my point they played friday.

ISSA'S insistence that they are not in the business of football should be more motivation and not used as an excuse to not protect the youths and develop them holistically with a frigged up schedule or to do nothing but offer lip service.The fact is some of these youths use football to develop as men,it being a career. They seem to be shooting themselves in the foot with that stand.

ISSA must embrace it as another developmental tool,even if it is recreational like track and field to do whats best for the youths.

Stretch the schedule and play games on the weekend.The youths win,the fans win,the promoters win,the schools win.
    Last edited by Sir X; November 18, 2018, 06:09 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Interesting; anyway give me your thoughts on the INT'L mathematics Olympiad. Should the schools you mention engage in such an activity?

Comment

If all you can come up with is " interesting" then that's all I should say about your issue " interesting",but a schedule as I suggested for recreational football would prepare the youths for ( any) academic competition.Not just mathematics.

Really not in the mood for your clown antics.
      Last edited by Sir X; November 19, 2018, 07:14 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Back in the days; to prepare for the common entrance exam, one had to study "First Aid in English" In this book you had relations, eg: Bird is to nest as dog is to...? Small wonder a Prof. told me that he notices WI students don't fear Math. Oh and before I go on. It's YOUTH okay! They burned this in my head at Primary school. One sheep many sheep. Plural of youth is youth. I just can't take it any more.

The point of my argument was to show the relation of the all boys' high school to academics as opposed to sport. You insist on promoting high school football when even D1 admits that it's not enough for pro ball (see his argument on the"Agent").

Comment

1st a period after a letter dictates that a capital letter is required to start a sentence, if not it is a broken sentence e.g Small wonder a Prof. told me....

Can you point of where I said recreational football is suffice for pro ball ? I have made my positions clear as to the value and role it plays in Jamaicas football context, what I have done is offered opinions as to how, it can be made better.

I can do that or suggest alternatives like picking out grammatical errors of posters to sound important or better yet offer solutions that the administrative body of Jamaican football build pie in the sky acadamie(s).

I am a 100% in Don corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Back in the days; to prepare for the common entrance exam, one had to study "First Aid in English" In this book you had relations, eg: Bird is to nest as dog is to...? Small wonder a Prof. told me that he notices WI students don't fear Math. Oh and before I go on. It's YOUTH okay! They burned this in my head at Primary school. One sheep many sheep. Plural of youth is youth. I just can't take it any more.

The point of my argument was to show the relation of the all boys' high school to academics as opposed to sport. You insist on promoting high school football when even D1 admits that it's not enough for pro ball (see his argument on the"Agent").
            If you are going to get your brain twisted about over X's grammar...boy oh boy am I sorry for you. You will need a FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD AID IN ENGLISH. LOL!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We thank Jawge for the correction, we thank him even more for his second paragraph.
              I have to thank you for reading my post, yours was not helpful,yuh fi leggo de 100 year war wid de prodigious yute.

Comment

To Rhatid, yuh right.

Comment

Listen; I'm not interested in your opinions. If you cannot counter my arguments with facts then cry excuse from the argument (clearly you are out of your depth.) Why should listen the opinions of one who is of the belief that the earth is FLAT? It shows the level at which you reason. Oh since where I stand is flat then surely.... Listen come with counter arguments with facts as its basis. I have zero time for your nonsense.

Comment

Good don't listen try reading.Maybe you will be in my depth.

Comment

What? Likkle man, yuh run up innah di fiyah and yuh get bun. Your
                      childish games are no match in adults' arena. Your inability to comprehend coupled with poor reasoning skills is your downfall. Anyone can put together some half baked story and your are sudden believer. Run along now; the flat "earthers" await you you.

Comment

Fiyah ,yuh mean cool breeze,you have long claimed a title of being the site clown,you and a few others hold titles in not making sense.I have to be honest you aren't the only one that lights up the forum with comedic value

It is my duty and pleasure to point it out

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeWGwFH5VE

Comment

Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnn,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,aslee eeppp

Comment

Working...
                            X