RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football: The ungrateful and unreasonable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt and you cant explain yuhself , how would todays technology benefit "traditional schools " if we had the common entrance system in place.

You have moved your statement to identify "boys", so the inference is on boy traditional schools.

The context is these boy schools have probably had 1 or 2 in the top 10 high schools academically for the past 40 years.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You did state that you are of Irish descent. yes/no? This is not a problem but why no mention of your Nigerian ancestry. Can you explain?

Comment

Btw yuh fi stap call Gamma name, causen say yuh is di only Irish man on yah right now

Comment

I addressed that before,get a dictionary write out the words ,then the meaning ,then a dissertation on each word,put them together for a sentence ,then a paragraph.

Hopefully you can interpet its meaning.I wont hold my breath.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Explain yuh common entrance - techno statement, don't hide behind racial redherrings and smoke screens.

Your mask is off and ripped to pieces,you have captured the title as the site clown.
            Last edited by Sir X; December 2, 2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

My response has nothing to do with the pith of your post,it only narrowed in on Common Entrance.

Comment

Ok boss

Comment

Just say explain and stop using words you have no clue about. Now that I see that you cannot grasp what I'm talking about I will give an explanation (at my leisure though).

Comment

" Site Clown " the word I started my sentence with was explain to rebutt your psychotic presentation,I don't believe you know what you are talking about or have the balls to make sense out of it.

If technology would have been a game changer in the "common entrance" era for "traditional boys "schools

Why isn't it a game changer now,how many of them are in the top 10 schools in the island compared to 40 years ago.

A Betta yuh stick to yuh racial redherrings,moving goal post and smoke screen .To be honest nuhbady naah look forward to the embarrassment moreso the comedic value.

Comment

They let you out early from the flat earth symposium tonight, I see. Didn't I tell you to leave it alone? You lack the tools to grasp the depth of my argument. I asked you about the high schools investing ing in the math Olympiad. What was your response? Nothing. Why? Because you can see nothing beneficial to the island's economy there.They may have an emergency flat earth meeting , run along and go check with your colleagues. Advice: Stay away from the edge LOL.

Comment

Site Clown ,the expected red herrings,moving goal post and smoke screen continues ,now yuh a hug up math Olympiad

Your mask has been shred to pieces,like I said ,I don't suffer fools lightly in your case clowns.

Comment

’ ..... where are your comprehension skills. Probably shacking up with your grammar skills?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X