RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U 20 : The Mexicans were asking questions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cho HL yuh dun know. Boss mi so busy mi cyann even get fi talk bout Jesus.

Comment

white what? Don't embarrass yourself. I wasn't the one that posted that I have Irish blood. Suddenly you are now champion of the black cause. When was your "road to Damascus"? You may fool others but not me. You acn't even be comfortable with me calling Gabby Jesus by his name (Jesus).

Comment

Admitting you have a mix of European blood makes you a traitor to the cause or is it ones worship of the white Gad ?

My road to Damascuss ? Thanks for your subliminal confession but I never had one to travel,it's something yuh born and live,cc George William Gordon,wasn't it your black father that sold Marcus for rice and peas.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Quote: "Children should not play in adult games".

Okay, you boasted on this site that you are a face man/handsome man.
          Explain why you consider yourself to be the above. Thanks.

Comment

Because I am black!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL, so I take it you are saying all black men are handsome/face boy?

Comment

Mi nuh inna all black man ,I can only vouch for me , maybe you can make that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  I wasn't the one that posted that I have Irish blood
                  hold on a second...you're telling me that talcum X o'sullivan is a whidey?

Comment

How Jawge interpet any post that I made as a declaration that I have Irish blood ?

Diss bredda,that said is it a non starter or a hindrance to be a soldier in the struggle ,if so Jawge explain yuh fada bagga wire?😏

Comment

top o' the mornin' to ya paddy X...

Comment

My paddy and you quick Fi jump Inna di almshouse,di bredda draw di light skin card Fi disqualify mi ftom di struggle.

Lol

Comment

Yup from his mouth to my ear So yuh nevah deh bout when him post it?

Comment

Only your ears,if mi post it ,yuh nuh muss can repost it,or yuh juss a chat yuh usual fawwtt

Comment

If you are a black man, why do you see the need to
                              say you have Irish blood?

Comment

Working...
                              X