For the record the Walker cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record the Walker cup final

Was a disgrace,pure bungle one route ball.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Today's games will be worth watching, I expect KC to beat STATHS,and a well fought game between St.GC and JC.
    JC probably deserves being billed the favourite, the question if my yutes have recovered from that knock out punch delivered by Cornwall College,and more importantly, what we learnt from that game. Oddly enough,we do have a height discrepancy regarding our defenders but JC is potent on the outskirts of the 18 yard box.My yute den gwa'an start sluggish,and that is in recognition of the capabilities of yet another JC team.
    A North Street sweep would be welcomed!
    I do ,however,wish JC luck against a determined CC this weekend,VERY difficult environment to play but my guess is JC will be up to the task.They should seek ALL the glory there.

Comment

JC players are more physical and speedy.The technical abilities and tactical part seems even,the only thing that can stop them is injuries

JC no 10 .......Lawwwwd ave mercy.

Click on link enjoy

I am listening to HITZ 92 FM, check out this live show: https://player-prod.audionowdigital....tream&lang=eng
      Last edited by Sir X; November 20, 2018, 02:53 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not very encouraging,JC is hardly ever its usual ruthless self when playing StGC,it is always a tough game, and this one should be no different.
        I think one of the country schools outfoxed KC,again did we learn anything from CC dismantling us?
        The plot thickens, and you my friend need to get up in speed regarding the stingy respect you have for my yutes.

Comment

Lol,4p.m is the telling!

Comment

The X-Factor...

A team required to play 2 semi-finals and a championship game in a week is killer.,,, at any level of ball.

Nonsensical scheduling by dummies
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ridiculous ,Don use yuh muscle and links, campaign to end the madness,you have seen my plausible suggestions.

The excuse by ISSA makes no sense,how can any youth study in this climate,granted some pull off the impossible and get scholarships but the majority as we know end up with a basic education,in the case of the less financially strapped schools.

In some cases not even that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Ridiculous ,Don use yuh muscle and links, campaign to end the madness,you have seen my plausible suggestions.

The excuse by ISSA makes no sense,how can any youth study in this climate,granted some pull off the impossible and get scholarships but the majority as we know end up with a basic education,in the case of the less financially strapped schools.

In some cases not even that.
                LOL! Muscle?? Mi nuh ave muscle fi dat. Ah nuh fi mi fight dat...

Mi hands full areddy wid fighting fi upgrade nuff JA yute inna scitech. Dat much more upfull dan ball werks
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Cool,I guess it's back to my email campaign😏

Comment

Working...
                  X