95 minutes of game time and your main striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 minutes of game time and your main striker

don't get a chance at goal? All when it just come out a di washing machine, MU cyaan keep a clean sheet. cho rastafari.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I still think the biggest mistake Manu made in the summer was not sign Grealish. He would would have mashup these teams and open spaces.
    Maybe a time to leggo Diallo a winger who can draw attention and drag people out of space with creativity.

A real creator is what Manu is lacking now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Van Bench was a waste buy. OGS needs to be more ruthless. Come summer we need at least 4-5 players. A CD, a right back, a striker, a midfielder- maybe 2. A defensive midfielder and an attacking (depending on if Pogba stays).
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Van Bench was a waste buy. OGS needs to be more ruthless. Come summer we need at least 4-5 players. A CD, a right back, a striker, a midfielder- maybe 2. A defensive midfielder and an attacking (depending on if Pogba stays).

How much you think that will that cost you ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how is buy less working right now?

There has to be a balance.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I suspect Beek will soon make you eat your words, and you would welcome it.
            At this stage in his tenure,The lesson for the manager is stick-to-it-ness, let us at least acknowledge we have tried and proven forwards not even a shadow of their usual selves, with only Greenwood remotely having a plausible excuse.
            Always felt we are asking too much of our wingbacks,having Greenwood and Radford stationed on the flanks is a step forward.
            Could have used Bailly yesterday, Lindelof was found to be wanting, and didn't MaGuire learnt the lesson that hugging the turf and staying there to get a call isn't the way to go?

Comment

A question my Airbnb perched friend, would you advise Klopp to spend hefty on a worthy goalkeeper?

Comment

MU is linked with EVERY player in the world and cyaan sign none. Bayern Munich is not linked with anyone but sign the players they need. Example, Upamecano .
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would love to eat my words on any of our players, but right now Van Bench looks like Casper the Ghost on the field.

I don’t understand your statement about asking too much of our wingbacks. Today’s football requires wingbacks to be part of the team’s attack. Wan Bissaka is improving and full credit to the coach. I’ve noticed the tweak by having Bissaka run forward on the inside right. However, his shortcoming is that his instinct doesn’t allow him to stay wide and attack. He instinctively stops the ball and looks back.

The only proven forward we have is 34 years old.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

that is because we are reading the German media. It seem Bayern is linked to every top German player available.

English media link Manu to every player.

Comment

I see Sergio Ramos is being linked with us...again.

Comment

OGS reminds me of Louis van Gaal.

Our last ATL UTD Frank de Boer fall into the same bench warming coach too.

I never admired a coach who is not somewhat animated.

OGS sits on his asss...most of the time it seems. He peers at the little monitor next to his seat . He only comes out of his shell when things are not going right.

Get past Real Solesidad(sp?) tomorrow and Newcastle on sunday mek mi si…..
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ole is nothing like those two. OLe is building a team and a culture at Manu. I think Ole take to long to make changes, and will not upset the company plans but he has rebuild Manu Academy with a lot of young very good players and it will show in another year or two. He has some good youngsters coming through, most came in with Ole and are doing well, it is just a matter of time. However he has missed on a few players.

If I told you a year ago that Manu with most of the current player would have lead the EPL, in December of 2020, would you have believed?

Comment

The Academy has a slew of very special talents. Let’s see if they transfer to the senior team.

Comment

I see Sergio Ramos is being linked with us...again.
                              ...another attempt to boost his contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X