Congrats to City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to City

Well deserved champions of the EPL. This season’s winning of the title may be Pep’s greatest victory in his career.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle, chuman....don't jinx this thing .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

As a famous poster here, Jawge, always says, only City can beat City
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

......btw, tell Rock-ingham mi a lukk fi I'm.....

Thunks.

HL

Comment

i need to hear this from rockhead first...

Comment

Pure Fawwwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttt. Di " I" dem, fi gi my side its ratings. Prem champions last season, runners up before that,champions league champions,runners up before that and not one a di man dem can say my side a " football rightful ruler ". Unnu think when a side lose it two starting center half for a full season dat normal ? And still a hunt a 2nd spot.

Kissssteeeeth.Nuh mek I bringle pan yah, di site would a lock down.Unnu affi ban I for the next season.

Kissteeeth.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your bug side win the EPL once out of thirty years and floundering like tissue paper to defend it and yuh a beg fi ratings. Man run whey and go ban yuhself. Yuh come een like dem never-see-come-see rappers weh mek dem first million and run go buy gold teet and gold chain and seh dem rich.

Comment

Your statement was made out of sheer malice, spite and victimization, a side or coach that has never taken City to a C.L final, struggled for top 4 last season,spends more than any EPL except Man little "u ",gets your ratings.

I can only guess why its not forth coming to LFC , that said 2nd place is in play.

Fraud, gi my side its ratings " FOOTBALLS RIGHTFULL RULER ".
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

man a get emotional to rhattid...there's no crying in football little X...

Comment

Beat RB Leipzig in CL mek mi si.

I likes RB Leipzig.

And while you are at it...derby day coming this weekend. Me likes Everton. More wid less mi say.
                    Last edited by HL; February 15, 2021, 09:28 PM.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X