Haaland Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haaland Again...

rejected Man U & tearing up bundesliga...

Well at least we knew he would be worthy, hence the interest,maybe Pepto thought lame title defender,City ,did not need him.
    If he decides to play in the EPL,my guess is it will be for Man U because of the prior interest, therefore ,all is not lost.
    Pool was subdued for 30 years, and seemingly came into prominence only when your fly by night side hijacked the Bentley.

Comment

you ever heard of a fellow by the name of sergio aguero? stop being disrespectful...

Comment

Lame title defense!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop
          rejected Man U & tearing up bundesliga...
          Yesterday was the first I saw him in action. He is very, very good. Arsenal type product! I wonder if he comes to my GUNNERS...soon?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is a good striker, could fit into any team. He can drop back and get the ball, he can go wide and can pass the ball, not to mention finish. All he need is a few intelligent players around him.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

now that you have a proper manager you might have a chance

Comment

Working...
              X