RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariappa : Potential core , foot bruk by COVID !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariappa : Potential core , foot bruk by COVID !

https://sports.yahoo.com/watfords-ma...7084--sow.html

Suh Mattocks,Bailey and Marriapa out, wi nuh ave nuh midfield since Tappa tek up di wuk, tell me ,how our core look or core bench look. Suh Tappa affi build a side in months to launch a world cup campaign, all his meticulous hardwork of keeping that core together over the years is being sabotaged by forces not of his doing ( sarcasm)
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So now you have core and "bench core" and you still a talk? That is what happen when core is down, that is why you have to give other players a look to know who you are going to call.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      So now you have core and "bench core" and you still a talk? That is what happen when core is down, that is why you have to give other players a look to know who you are going to call.

Stop assaulting yuhself by chatting fart, Tappa have been giving chances to all under the sun,since 19howlong ,and nuh body can tell me a core all mi a hear is pure " if".

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We give you the core already but again you always don't like the truth only wat you spread, I can't even think you believe some a that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          We give you the core already but again you always don't like the truth only wat you spread, I can't even think you believe some a that.

Who is " we" yuh gi mi a bag of " if ". Your analysis of what is and how you build a core is faulty,of which I wont waste my time tearing apart. Using your own logic ( words) against you is easy and suffice enough.

Comment

Well Mariappa is not out.. Why is Bailey out and even Mattocks? The midfield is Bobby Reid, Ravel and Michael Hector.

Comment

OJ's Core: Mi belly !

Alien Whitaker GK, Alvas Powell, RWB, Damion Lowe CB, Taxi Lawrence, LWB, Michael Hector HM, Bobby Ried MF, Leon Bailey LW, Bowsa Nicholas CS, Dever Orgill, RW. The midfield is unsettled and if I pick it would be bobby Reid, Ravel Morrison

My response:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, suh Andre Blake and Marriappa cant mek your core, of note you, Sass and Tappa cant figure out a midfield, who is Bobby Reid ? Suh your core different than Sass, yet have strong similarities its based on "if's". Suh unnuh ah guess, when last Whitaker keep fi Jamaica, because im miss the last 3 GC from 2015. Unnuh side mek up a pure new foot,no midfield and man whey nuh play fi Jamaica from early 2000. I have a feeling a same suh Tappa aguh deal wid di campaign, no chemitry = no form= no fan support from the Top (JFF ) down to the wata carrier= an unmitigated disaster, is like a pick up side im a deal wid . fi try a thing.

Unnuh and Tappa a famibly.

Comment

England Core off the top of my head ! That is a Core , it runs the spine of the team. If Tappa or no one in Jamaica cannot do that at this juncture, dawg nyam wi suppa. From 2012 England has been through 3 coaches and you can tell the core of this present squad without blinking an eye, not so for Jamaica, and people want me to believe things are under control.....hehe.

England's core

Forward- Kane - Rashford

Midfield - Ali - Sterling

Defensive Mid- Henderson

GK- Pickford.

Comment

LOL!! how many played 4 years ago?

Comment

So no core defender??? You fraid to say the rux CB at Manu is core, Your left back and Wan Bassika will be core???? What happen to core Heaton, Walker and Rose?

Comment

Not sure what x is about. The GK is actually Andre.. I gave you 20 out of the starting 11

Comment

Working...
                      X