Jamaica's Core compared to England's Core from 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's Core compared to England's Core from 2015

There seems to be some consistency in the england squad, again every footballing world cup nation/coach grabs a core and molds them over 4 years, adding players into weak spots as needed, what the hell is Tappa doing from 2015, frigg 2007, can you name the core ?. That said Jamaica doesnt have the resources or depth that england has, this only magnifies the question about Tappa! The highlights are players carried forward, INDICTMENT !

Jamaica GC 2015.

GK 23 Ryan Thompson
    RB 19 Adrian Mariappa
    CB 3 Michael Hector
    CB 4 Wes Morgan
    LB 20 Kemar Lawrence
    RM 22 Garath McCleary Substituted off 59'
    CM 15 Je-Vaughn Watson Yellow card 23'Substituted off 88'
    CM 17 Rodolph Austin Yellow card 30'
    LM 10 Jobi McAnuff
    CF 18 Simon Dawkins Substituted off 73'
    CF 9 Giles Barnes
    Substitutes
    GK 1 Andre Blake
    MF 2 Chris Humphrey Substituted in 73'
    DF 6 Lance Laing
    MF 7 Andre Clennon
    FW 8 Michael Seaton Substituted in 88'
    FW 11 Darren Mattocks Substituted in 59'
    GK 13 Dwayne Miller
    FW 14 Allan Ottey
    FW 16 Joel Grant
    MF 24 Omar Holness
    DF 25 Sean McFarlane

2019 G.C JAMAICA ROSTER

GOALKEEPERS (3): Andre Blake (Philadelphia Union/USA), Amal Knight (UWI), Dwayne Miller (Syrianska/SWE)

DEFENDERS (7): Shaun Francis (Louisville City FC/USA), Michael Hector (Sheffield Wednesday/ENG), Kevon Lambert (Phoenix Rising/USA), Kemar Lawrence (New York Red Bulls/USA), Damion Lowe (IK Start/NOR), Alvas Powell (FC Cincinnati/USA), Jamoi Topey (Bethlehem Steel/USA)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen/GER), Andre Lewis (Portmore United), Tyreek Magee (Harbor View), Ricardo Morris (Portmore United), Peter-Lee Vassel (LAFC/USA), Devon Williams (Louisville City FC/USA), Je-Vaughn Watson (OKC Energy FC/USA)

FORWARDS (5): Brian Brown (FC Reno/USA), Junior Flemmings (Phoenix Rising/USA), Maalique Foster (RVG Toros FC/USA), Darren Mattocks (FC Cincinnati/USA), Shamar Nicholson (Domzale/SVN), Dever Orgill

Jamiaca carried forward 6 players to 2019 GC, England 11 in Euro 2019. Of those 6, one started every game in our last G.C., guess who ? compared to the england squad, guess how many started in Euro 2019 ?

2016 Euro England squad in full:
    Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley), Fraser Forster (Southampton).

Defenders: John Stones (Everton), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Danny Rose (Tottenham).

Midfielders: Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Dele Alli (Tottenham), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Man City), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), James Milner (Liverpool).

Forwards: Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Harry Kane (Tottenham).

2019 England- Nations League
    Watch all England's UEFA Nations League goals
    Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke City), Tom Heaton (Burnley), Jordan Pickford (Everton)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester City), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Michael Keane (Everton), Harry Maguire (Leicester City), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Manchester City), Kyle Walker (Manchester City)

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Declan Rice (West Ham)

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)

Proof Tappa doesnt know his best 11
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

you are freaking losing it. Is Jone Stones a core player? Ross Barkley, Eric Dyer, and Tom Heaton????

Man stap yu fart. If Kyle Walker make the next major tournament he is lucky, so too John Stones. Marcus Rashford became a core player about 1 and half year ago after Rooney and Vardy. The core of the English squad for any major competition will be Marus Rashford, Harry Kane, Harry Mcquire, Your Liverpool Leftback or Wan Bassika, Jardon Sancho, Raheem sterling, Maddison and a possibility that Jack Grealish will get a run. Henderson might end up been the Goalie.

From England 2016 team only about 4 players will be on any 2020 team. You just go and print BS. The 2016 team had a lot of players in their late 20s and 30s. Some in coaching now and others give up the game. What you want Tappa to do raise the dead? As I said England is no different. In for years they have moved from old foot to younsters. Sturridge, Rooney and Joe Hart.

come again, you have no point. It Blunt.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you are freaking losing it. Is Jone Stones a core player? Ross Barkley, Eric Dyer, and Tom Heaton????

Man stap yu fart. If Kyle Walker make the next major tournament he is lucky, so too John Stones. Marcus Rashford became a core player about 1 and half year ago after Rooney and Vardy. The core of the English squad for any major competition will be Marus Rashford, Harry Kane, Harry Mcquire, Your Liverpool Leftback or Wan Bassika, Jardon Sancho, Raheem sterling, Maddison and a possibility that Jack Grealish will get a run. Henderson might end up been the Goalie.

From England 2016 team only about 4 players will be on any 2020 team. You just go and print BS. The 2016 team had a lot of players in their late 20s and 30s. Some in coaching now and others give up the game. What you want Tappa to do raise the dead? As I said England is no different. In for years they have moved from old foot to younsters. Sturridge, Rooney and Joe Hart.

come again, you have no point. It Blunt.

Yuh juss nuh know ball, again the core is to maintain chemistry and form,yuh add or take away to maintain it or balance it! What Tappa has done and is doing is madness. It came out in full display in our last GC,the team had no chemistry or form,and you can point to it not having a core. Only one man must be blamed for this.

You wanted comparative proof with england you got it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...d-team/2020/2/

This is the full Nations League squad for the past year. How many games has the CORE Tom Heaton started?? You call bench warmers core? Danny Rose was upset and Vardy was upset that they weren't getting games and Vardy retired because of that. Is that core????
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...d-team/2020/2/

This is the full Nations League squad for the past year. How many games has the CORE Tom Heaton started?? You call bench warmers core? Danny Rose was upset and Vardy was upset that they weren't getting games and Vardy retired because of that. Is that core????

Grasping for staws,you have 8 to 10 more players in the england squad to ask that question,unlike Jamaica.

Comment

What 10 more??? You nuh read what you post?

I notice you drop the "core" business from your argument now.

Comment

What 10 more??? You nuh read what you post?

I notice you drop the "core" business from your argument now.

Read what you post,I doubt you understood what you post,you reinforced everything about having a core. The data speaks for itself.

Comment

Not sure I am getting you, Asassin's response anchored comparing,similarities and or contrasts.
                To be honest, he made a very good post.
                What I want to ask you is what if England never unearthed Rasford, etc, wouldn't the search continue?

My problem he(Tappa) becomes easily desperate, and on those occasions,he showed very poor judgement.
                As far as Bailey is concerned, criticism of the programme started wel before he tucked in his tail between his leg and joined our little army, one thing we can all agree on, Bailly doesn't have enough work in to publicly criticize Tappa.
                Maybe everything changed with a good night sleep,otherwise,yes time is running out,but the tweaking is necessary.
                Besides, as it pertains to upgrade, the daunting question for all of them is will I get replaced?

I am not of the opinion that Tappa is in over his head, ergo, I think it is premature to pass judgement..

Comment

But who is the Engish core? Eaton and Danny Rose? Walker will fight to make the squad ahead of Reece James of Chelse.

Comment

Silly question given the comparative information in front of you, that you asked for, more proof yuh nuh know ball.

You and Tappa a famibly ?

Comment

you can't run but you can't hide. Anybody who know a little bit about ball know that you don't have a clue what you are talking about "core" from 4 years ago. Your own argument proved it, calling 2nd string keepers core, Rashford who was a late coaches call on his first stint, calling bench warmers core. The English team is picked on the coaches merit, not on some coaches core from 4 years ago.

Comment

you can't run but you can't hide. Anybody who know a little bit about ball know that you don't have a clue what you are talking about "core" from 4 years ago. Your own argument proved it, calling 2nd string keepers core, Rashford who was a late coaches call on his first stint, calling bench warmers core. The English team is picked on the coaches merit, not on some coaches core from 4 years ago.

I will leave it with your quote " the English team is picked on the coaches merit,not on some coaches core from 4 years ago ".

Isnt the core picked on merit? Nuff said.

Comment

crap you are talking. players can be added to the team in short time and become core ala Burton, Hall and Simpson. Say no more. Doesn't mean they will even be there for the next campaign.

Bailey and Nicholson was just added, are they a part of the "core"

Comment

Let me know when I should call the ambulance, yuh assaulting yuh mental faculties, if you dont, then I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              Not sure I am getting you, Asassin's response anchored comparing,similarities and or contrasts.
                              To be honest, he made a very good post.
                              What I want to ask you is what if England never unearthed Rasford, etc, wouldn't the search continue?

My problem he(Tappa) becomes easily desperate, and on those occasions,he showed very poor judgement.
                              As far as Bailey is concerned, criticism of the programme started wel before he tucked in his tail between his leg and joined our little army, one thing we can all agree on, Bailly doesn't have enough work in to publicly criticize Tappa.
                              Maybe everything changed with a good night sleep,otherwise,yes time is running out,but the tweaking is necessary.
                              Besides, as it pertains to upgrade, the daunting question for all of them is will I get replaced?

I am not of the opinion that Tappa is in over his head, ergo, I think it is premature to pass judgement..
                              Ask yourself the question what is a core and how do you go about achieving it , then note Sass recent response he gives good reasons as per how you go about doing it, but fails to call it a core. He states players will be added and discarded, but he fails to state why( the objective) or how long it took to achieve it, the fact that some will last longer than others isnt the point. The point is to keep that core (group) as long as you can to maintain chemistry and form.

Now, can you say Tappa has done that given his long reign as RBYZ coach. The data from 2015 to present and recent GC performance should be an indicator.

Comment

Working...
                              X