X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's: Stealing the Jerk!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sandwich.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

instead of complaining all the time why don't we open proper fast food restaurants. Much to d about nothing.

Comment

then we wouldn't be able to play the perpetual victim...a slur x special

Comment

mi have mi little son who love Jerk Chicken. A few months ago we went to Zaxby where he usually by Barbeque wings, but he saw Jerk Wings on the menu and grab one. He almost vomited to rathid. The thing taste awful. I could tell before he bought it. There are many places with "Jerk" on their menu. Doesn't mean it is authentic at all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          then we wouldn't be able to play the perpetual victim...a slur x special

You dont travel much do you,we have Golden Crust in the states

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

& i am sure you are aware that golden krust cannot advertise their jerk as "jamaican jerk"

Comment

& i am sure you are aware that golden krust cannot advertise their jerk as "jamaican jerk"

Irrelevant,they advertise like all the frauds do as " Jerk" . :ic

You dont travel much do you?

https://www.goldenkrust.com/menu/

Comment

isn't that what I just said?

Comment

Is it, makes it double irrelevant

Comment

Slowly but surely it is becoming abundantly clear that the diaspora defends Jamaica whilst the have mouth will talk inhabitants of Jamaica point their fingers at everyone but themselves.

Comment

jamaica doesn't need defending by facebook idlers such as yourself & slur x...this is business...spare me the emotions...we have a trademark on jamaica jerk...but you jamericans who should know better can't call your jerk chicken "jamaica jerk" cause you don't use authentic products required to use the name "jamaica jerk"...but we've made an exception for you rockhead...you can be called "jamaica jerk"
                      Last edited by Bricktop; November 27, 2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

jamaica doesn't need defending by facebook idlers such as yourself & slur x...this is business...spare me the emotions...we have a trademark on jamaica jerk...but you jamericans who should know better can't call your jerk chicken "jamaica jerk" cause you don't use authentic products required to use the name "jamaica jerk"...but we've made an exception for you rockhead...you can be called "jamaica jerk"

You are a low self esteem clown, hiding behind ignorance of African history, that or a racist caucasian posing as an ignorant Afro Jamaican. Obsessed with my post and name,mind you!

Comment

so i have low self esteem for pointing out that golden krust is no better than mcdonalds?? what does african history have to do with jamericans cooking fake jerk chicken?
                          Last edited by Bricktop; November 27, 2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

so i have low self esteem for pointing out that golden krust is no better than mcdonalds?? what does african history have to do with jamericans cooking fake jerk chicken?

Your post speak for themselves, between you and H.L,it shows!

Comment

sound like you're jealous that rockhead got a pet name & you didn't...you can be a jamaica jerk too if you want...don't worry...

Comment

Working...
                              X